Obituaries

you got HKs in Chicago?

I'm sure that a block of Boystown is dedicated to him, being a pioneer and all.
 
Also I can remember my thoughts on the character Frank N. F.
I had never seen a person dressed in drag like that before then. I was five. And it did not confuse me one bit I thought he was a dude. I mean with the whole super eccentric rich guy aesthetic I actually just thought he was a dude Rich guy who like to dress like Dracula.

So my mother inadvertently connected drag queens to Dracula in my brain for my entire life LOL 😆


(Looking at you Ru Paul) 😡
 
Also I can remember my thoughts on the character Frank N. F.
I had never seen a person dressed in drag like that before then. I was five. And it did not confuse me one bit I thought he was a dude. I mean with the whole super eccentric rich guy aesthetic I actually just thought he was a dude Rich guy who like to dress like Dracula.

So my mother inadvertently connected drag queens to Dracula in my brain for my entire life LOL 😆


(Looking at you Ru Paul) 😡
I saw sleepaway camp when I young...too young, so I knew about trannys early.
 

He killed himself because he didn't get enough "followers" or he caught the AIDS. I'm gonna start a GoFundMe to pay for his parents to be able to buy a car to drive to the house they need to buy in the vicinity of his corpse. Also need some funds for his cremation and the helicopter flight to spread his ashes over an active volcano.
 
Barry Melrose, former player, coach and ESPN analyst, dies

Barry Melrose, a former NHL player and coach who was a beloved hockey analyst for ESPN for over 25 years, died Wednesday, his wife, Cindy, told ESPN's Steve Levy. He was 70.

Melrose was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease in 2023, leading to his retirement from ESPN. He joined the network in 1996.

"For decades, Barry Melrose was one of the most distinctive and trusted voices in hockey," ESPN said in a statement. "His knowledge of the game was deep, his candor was refreshing, and his passion was unmistakable. He was a foundational part of ESPN's hockey coverage, and fans and teammates truly appreciated his entertaining delivery and charismatic personality.


 
Back
Top