#1 Gunnerz

images
 
  • Haha
Reactions: CHP
Molly Ringwald had a few chart topping weeks for me circa 84
Who knew she she'd make a great Jessica Rabbit.
1788852368835.png
1788852669300.png
 
Mrs Cunningham 😚 played it one way. But was actually a freak.😛
One of nature's earliest examples of a milf. Top tier tv mom. And early #1 Gunner.
1788854354532.png
1788854457812.png
 
Goldie Hawn (kate Hudsons mom)
Another smoke'n hot babe that was act funny as hell. Underated actress.
When I was 12 tho. She was the bomb.😎
Good old Kurt Russell been tearing that up for years. Good for Him.
1788855466390.png

1788855767995.png
 
Last edited:
Did you look at the underwear section of the Sears and Roebuck catalogue?
Fuck yeah I did.😄 K-mart ladies bras and undy section too.
That's all I had before my buddy
Lol. At first I thought you meant
1789087722828.png
🤣For a split second I thought...
(Ok not gonna judge) ..but then you immediately followed it up with the and I. 😄

Playboy magazines in his dad's attic.
My Pap kept a stack of Penthouse in the corner of his bedroom.
.
I'd get off of school and get home before anybody else was there.
Gun down Farrah Fawcett in a Charlie's Angel scenario😎
Go grab a Starcrunch and watch Wheeled Warriors and Thunder Cats.🙃
Oh, good times!
Damn straight.
 
Back
Top