TF is dat? chicken/racoon?
Exactly what I did last time I got circumcised - picked up the hood and took off before they tried to do it again.
Timothy is the bomb. Wish it was my backyard. I don't think this thread is going to be good. Fucking psycho bitches gonna get off on animals getting hurt vids.
He got a mom.Timothy is the bomb. Wish it was my backyard. I don't think this thread is going to be good. Fucking psycho bitches gonna get off on animals getting hurt vids.
Whatever happened to my boy Punch the monkey? He was everywhere a year ago.
![]()
Good to hear.He got a mom.
I've seen that. They also use seashells as armor too.An octopus was filmed carrying two halves of a coconut shell across the seafloor to reassemble them later as a portable suit of armour, one of the only clear cases of a wild invertebrate using tools.
An octopus was filmed carrying two halves of a coconut shell across the seafloor to reassemble them later as a portable suit of armour, one of the only clear cases of a wild invertebrate using tools.
The eight-armed engineers of the ocean floor may be more clever than we thought—this one just invented mobile shelter.spacedaily.com