Tito Orcheese
MTM Junkie Idol Jesus
Johnnie Walker Double Black, two ice cubes, and a pimento stuffed green olive plus vermouth brine. It works better than vodka
I used three ice cubes...fuck!
Johnnie Walker Double Black, two ice cubes, and a pimento stuffed green olive plus vermouth brine. It works better than vodka
You were thinking of Valter.I used three ice cubes...fuck!
Tito and Nubbs live in Arkansas, the duck capital of the world, and they don't even duck hunt. Invite me.
No worries mate. My sex drive is low. Low T probably. Need to start the supplements that Chael used to be on, when it was still legal. He had hypogonadism, or some stuff. That was the excuse.I would, but I don't wanna be raped by a man.
No worries mate. My sex drive is low.
I'm the opposite. "Well she'll probably have a headache tonight so I might as well rub one out before work"Heard. I've found myself giving myself excuses these days: "My carpal tunnel's been acting up" and whatnot.
I'm going to try and drop 8-10 over the next two months, before 10/30 shoulder surgery has me on the sidelines for weeks. I'm even half-ass training to maybe try a 5K a week or two before my surgery (I'm in shape, but I'm no regular runner (it's boring AF), so I'd have a little work to do in order to get up to a 3.2 mile face-paced race).I'm down 10 lbs in 3 weeks.
Being an ideal weight for surgery is always a bonus, good luckI'm going to try and drop 8-10 over the next two months, before 10/30 shoulder surgery has me on the sidelines for weeks. I'm even half-ass training to maybe try a 5K a week or two before my surgery (I'm in shape, but I'm no regular runner (it's boring AF), so I'd have a little work to do in order to get up to a 3.2 mile face-paced race).
Lost 14 lbs in the last 2 weeks, since my return from Florida. Apparently, Adderall and Ozempic (generic form) taken together is good for that.I'm going to try and drop 8-10 over the next two months, before 10/30 shoulder surgery has me on the sidelines for weeks. I'm even half-ass training to maybe try a 5K a week or two before my surgery (I'm in shape, but I'm no regular runner (it's boring AF), so I'd have a little work to do in order to get up to a 3.2 mile face-paced race).
You sire it's not the powdery substance you brought back?Lost 14 lbs in the last 2 weeks, since my return from Florida. Apparently, Adderall and Ozempic (generic form) taken together is good for that.
Yay for me I guess!
Dude! The bag of spice is HUGE. Already use quite a lot of it already. I gave about 1 lbs to my son-in-law. He LOVES it. @Ruff Area Shot CallerYou sire it's not the powdery substance you brought back?
lol, no thanks.Lost 14 lbs in the last 2 weeks, since my return from Florida. Apparently, Adderall and Ozempic (generic form) taken together is good for that.
Yay for me I guess!
Vanished. I emailed him months ago when we swapped over and got no response.Where's @sharkbunnie !?!?
Did any eyebrows get raised in customs over your "spices"?Dude! The bag of spice is HUGE. Already use quite a lot of it already. I gave about 1 lbs to my son-in-law. He LOVES it. @Ruff Area Shot Caller
Too bad, he never got to experience the cat emoji.Vanished. I emailed him months ago when we swapped over and got no response.
They didn't even check my luggage.Did any eyebrows get raised in customs over your "spices"?
Reverse racism has opened a potential career path for you....They didn't even check my luggage.