mrducks
Blue Wing
I have to be sober today. So 3 drinks deep.How many drinks deep, Mallard?
I have to be sober today. So 3 drinks deep.How many drinks deep, Mallard?
The mighty ducks.What it is, folks? I see Joben Global is here. I appreciate him.
Hey Buddy! Hope you are doing well and hanging in...The mighty ducks.
I'm good bro. Day drinking which I miss so much. Gonna be a long one. No doubt I'll blindly attack you later when I forget we're cool.Hey Buddy! Hope you are doing well and hanging in...
I know how it feels to do that. I won't hold it against you.I'm good bro. Day drinking which I miss so much. Gonna be a long one. No doubt I'll blindly attack you later when I forget we're cool.
I'm at about 12. And about to go out.How many drinks deep, Mallard?
Perfect time to judge Idol!I'm at about 12. And about to go out.
Yep, going to be that kind of day. Or night. Whatever.
See you tomorrow. Hopefully.
P.S. no I'm not driving
That sulfur remover is essential. My uncle in Parish had the worst smelling water I've ever encountered. I was a kid, but taking a shower and brushing your teeth with rotten egg smelling water was awful.Just had my water system replaced today, to a new softener/iron and sulfur remover, and general filter system.
Living on a well has its advantages and disadvantages. Disadvantage is that this was very expensive. Advantage is that I don't have to pay for municipal water.
In a hurricane, with no power, I have a generator to run the well pump. City water may be shut off for weeks because of contamination from the treatment plant not working properly.
Just wondering: How many of Ya'll use a well for water?
We have a sand point well at my family cabin, no sulfer, just high iron. It's fine to shower in, but bring my own water for cooking and brushing teeth.Just had my water system replaced today, to a new softener/iron and sulfur remover, and general filter system.
Living on a well has its advantages and disadvantages. Disadvantage is that this was very expensive. Advantage is that I don't have to pay for municipal water.
In a hurricane, with no power, I have a generator to run the well pump. City water may be shut off for weeks because of contamination from the treatment plant not working properly.
Just wondering: How many of Ya'll use a well for water?
Probably better water there than here.We have a sand point well at my family cabin, no sulfer, just high iron. It's fine to shower in, but bring my own water for cooking and brushing teeth.
I had one for a few years when I lived in the woods. Our water was super high in iron, arsenic, and had some sulfur as well. We could bathe in it, but it was far from drinkable. That's where my first daughter was born, and it was a pain in the balls giving her a bath because I had to use our transported drinking water and heat it on the stove. We couldn't trust her not to swallow any of it. And if you ever made the mistake of using any water when the softener was going through its overnight cycle, iron stains would ensue.Just had my water system replaced today, to a new softener/iron and sulfur remover, and general filter system.
Living on a well has its advantages and disadvantages. Disadvantage is that this was very expensive. Advantage is that I don't have to pay for municipal water.
In a hurricane, with no power, I have a generator to run the well pump. City water may be shut off for weeks because of contamination from the treatment plant not working properly.
Just wondering: How many of Ya'll use a well for water?
I remember those days.That sulfur remover is essential. My uncle in Parish had the worst smelling water I've ever encountered. I was a kid, but taking a shower and brushing your teeth with rotten egg smelling water was awful.
Well how was the fucking chicken and waffles? I want the rest of the video.
So cool. My Ptolemy XII tetradrachm came from a shipwreck, likely one like this one.@JawboneOfAnAss Read the last paragraph.
![]()
This 2,100-Year-Old Shipwreck Carried 6,511 Luxury Dishes—and They're Somehow Still Intact
Thanks to careful packing, the precious cargo remained miraculously intact for thousands of years.gizmodo.com
Preach brother.I'm preaching this Sunday.
Will be on YouTube.