Classic Boxing Matches

Riz Farmer

LWL with victim mentality
One that really opened my eyes to the world of hype and reality.
Honey shook up the world and even the commentators were shocked but very very reasonable.
Lloyd came to my home town once to fight as a LMW and my TT coach put him up in a hotel when he fought. He was into everything. I was suspisicious; just avoided the situation and bought tickets. Dude could still bang, He won easily to get an area title. Dude was a total stoner though. Just look at the pre-fight there. Eyes glassey AF.
 
Word. Was wondering where yo unhinged a$$ was at. Gotcha with a Honey classic.
My gosh, Naz was also a one off. I knew his coaches as an amatuer. They hated him with utter jealous passion. I told them he'd dominate.
Then they hated me.
Hmmm. Both sides were right in the end.
"The Prince" was legit. I did love it when MAB beat his ass tho.
 
Back
Top