Loughe
Well-known member
something about puerto ricans on the mic just hits diff'rant.....Nack too mf nice too'Running trains for 3 days'
Edit: Is Brick fucking with me?
something about puerto ricans on the mic just hits diff'rant.....Nack too mf nice too'Running trains for 3 days'
Edit: Is Brick fucking with me?
Ref friendly stoppage imo he's hitting the guys forearms when they stopped itI kinda thought he was playing a little too safe, but I think DW knows what's up
No idea'Running trains for 3 days'
Edit: Is Brick fucking with me?
i kinda agree, WAR GLASGOW FIRE MONKEYS!Jersey would kill this puff
reportedLet me try something:
'I like beans in my ass'
yeah, but when you can demonstrate the mf can't get up and you just teeing off on the guy....it's kinda been the thing that they stop that shitRef friendly stoppage imo he's hitting the guys forearms when they stopped it
I'm guessing that's what Americans hear when a Scotsman says "Hello Sir, Nice to meet you"Let me try something:
'I like beans in my ass'
Lmao, someone coded that the phrase 'choo-choo' gets changed to 'i like beans in my ass'. Must have been Eranys or someone fucking with HKOG.
The website has some coding where phrases get changed after you hit enter. I think this was a legacy from someone fucking with HKOG.reported
Oh! would smashThis has no business being so good
![]()
i need a gallon of gelatto to the neck, or we can't be frensThis has no business being so good
![]()
It's kinda tastes like malted cheesecake flavored ice cream, with chocolate chips.Oh! would smash
Come on. This is baiti need a gallon of ( ) to the neck, or we can't be frens
He was def the better fighter no doubtyeah, but when you can demonstrate the mf can't get up and you just teeing off on the guy....it's kinda been the thing that they stop that shit
It’s why I add the extra oooo when doing my chooo chooo hardcore trainLet me try something:
'I like beans in my ass'
Lmao, someone coded that the phrase 'choo-choo' gets changed to 'i like beans in my ass'. Must have been Eranys or someone fucking with HKOG.
Van Leeuwen is a NY based ice cream chain that has branched out to selling pints in stores. They have some really good flavors, like Dubai style Chocolate cone and Sicilian pistachio.Coffee Ice cream is good, so why not. I'd def try a choco, espresso Guinnes ice cream