HKOG
This member is sponsored by Heinz beans
AwesomeI haven't seen an ugly one, yet
AwesomeI haven't seen an ugly one, yet
I am always right when it comes to eye candyI think you might be right for once.
So when I start spelling it contact you start spelling it contract?!? You're a tricky lil fella huh?Took her a little while but she got there give her a contract she’s eye candy as well
Yip I am that ha haSo when I start spelling it contact you start spelling it contract?!? You're a tricky lil fella huh?
Anyone know which fighter pulled out of the Visconde fight?
This is NOT how you flirt with a woman. Just saying!... why do you hate life?!?! (if.. those eyes mean you prefer dark chocolate.
If those eyes mean.. you prefer me.. than..
WHY DO YOU HATE LIFE?!)
Games aren’t my thing so I am outgoing Peru! hey would anybody interested next year in a DWCS game?
@Fight Magnet ?going Peru! hey would anybody interested next year in a DWCS game?
np! and good to know 4 future reference.Games aren’t my thing so I am out
Never give up!!!np! and good to know 4 future reference.
NEVER! However, either way the ball bounces..Never give up!!!
italians are notorious flops in MMA right up there with iraniansI got the Italian but not confident.