Forum Requests and Suggestions

I dunno what changed, but since Sunday (ish?) the site is MUCH slower.
doing that whole "wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait oh ok here's your page" thing that the old site used to do
the new site NEVER did that until this past weekend (after the fight) and it's been slow all week
one minute works fine, next minute click on a link and it takes forever to show up.
Have you cleared cache and cookies?

I haven't experienced that behavior on any device, I know Crow mentioned making some changes, so first guess would be a caching issue causing conflicts
 
I dunno what changed, but since Sunday (ish?) the site is MUCH slower.
doing that whole "wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait oh ok here's your page" thing that the old site used to do
the new site NEVER did that until this past weekend (after the fight) and it's been slow all week
one minute works fine, next minute click on a link and it takes forever to show up.
It is functioning completely normal for me.

Anyone else?
 
I did when we first set up but its stopped now and was only ever on my laptop
 
mine is slow too. idk how to clean up the cookies or brownies or whatever.
 
Your browser needs coffee. Try pouring a shot of espresso onto the CPU.
will that work as well as submerging my phone in white vinegar? After 2 weeks it still won't power on, I'm starting to feel like that suggestion of yours wasn't proper. But I know you said to wait 30 days so I'll continue to trust you.
 
will that work as well as submerging my phone in white vinegar? After 2 weeks it still won't power on, I'm starting to feel like that suggestion of yours wasn't proper. But I know you said to wait 30 days so I'll continue to trust you.
I don't know if that works for iphones might just be android
 
will that work as well as submerging my phone in white vinegar? After 2 weeks it still won't power on, I'm starting to feel like that suggestion of yours wasn't proper. But I know you said to wait 30 days so I'll continue to trust you.
White vinegar was for Android phones. You should have used molten iron for the iPhone to ensure that POS technology ceases to be a drag on the human race.
 
White vinegar was for Android phones. You should have used molten iron for the iPhone to ensure that POS technology ceases to be a drag on the human race.
my buddy Luke has been working for Google for the past year, specifically on the newest google Pixel phone. He says it sucks and nothing they're doing is making it any better but they keep pumping cash into it.

What the next power move for cell phone technology?
 
my buddy Luke has been working for Google for the past year, specifically on the newest google Pixel phone. He says it sucks and nothing they're doing is making it any better but they keep pumping cash into it.

What the next power move for cell phone technology?
The Pixel is a perfectly fine phone. I don't have one, but my wife does. It is pure Android, rather than the customized versions that other companies like Samsung use. I've been using a Samsung phone for 13 years now, so I'm very used to their layout and prefer it. I always felt HTC had the best version of Android, but their hardware did not keep up with Samsung.

The next move will be implants that link up with your phone, like the Commlogs in Hyperion.
 
The Pixel is a perfectly fine phone. I don't have one, but my wife does. It is pure Android, rather than the customized versions that other companies like Samsung use. I've been using a Samsung phone for 13 years now, so I'm very used to their layout and prefer it. I always felt HTC had the best version of Android, but their hardware did not keep up with Samsung.

The next move will be implants that link up with your phone, like the Commlogs in Hyperion.
13 years is a long time to be sucking
 
Is there a way to increase the acceptable File Size for the Drop image function?

It's a super convenient function, but more often than not we run into a "file is to large error".

s5af0b.jpg
 
Back
Top