Forum Requests and Suggestions

This is what I see on mine:
1000015684.jpg
You can toggle that section for me. It doesn't show up automatically.
 
Yes but on narrower phones it takes the space I need for the new posts which I use all the time

You can just switch their places instead of removing it
Can you post a screenshot? I'm having a hard time picturing this
 
You can just switch their places instead of removing it
You can Toggle it to what you want. Mines on "What's New"

Screenshot-20260508-162211-2.jpg

You can't Tap on what you want??
 
FYI when the mobile setting is on Dark Mode, which is a great option by the way, the font on the forum doesn't show up. Took me a minute to realise this. So the categories i.e General Forum. MMA Wagering etc aren't displayed. Links all work fine, just can't see them. Great job getting this site up and running too.
 
FYI when the mobile setting is on Dark Mode, which is a great option by the way, the font on the forum doesn't show up. Took me a minute to realise this. So the categories i.e General Forum. MMA Wagering etc aren't displayed. Links all work fine, just can't see them. Great job getting this site up and running too.
I'm working on other options to present for group approval. I just got sidetracked with real work today. Bastards.
 
Back
Top