Forum Requests and Suggestions

Ok! I read all of this and I'll be on it in the coming days. Right now, I have other stuff to finalize before I can get to it.

I did try about the colors though, I just need to find the right setting for it. Didn't find it yet.
 
Ok! I read all of this and I'll be on it in the coming days. Right now, I have other stuff to finalize before I can get to it.

I did try about the colors though, I just need to find the right setting for it. Didn't find it yet.
I asked gemini about the old Junkie color settings such that it may be an easy copy-paste

 
I asked gemini about the old Junkie color settings


e309f6f2-003d-42ea-9520-7857e1c04a8b_text.gif
 
@Nastycrow Claude did some hacking shit, here's what it says

Selection-1794.png


"If your forum uses a purchased custom theme rather than the default XenForo style, some of these options may look different or be in different places. In that case, contact whoever made the theme."
 
First: is it possible to tweak the color palette for dark mode? I normally prefer dark mode, but it's awkwardly colored in its current state. If possible, could you change the blue to either red or green for more contrast?
Not it's readable
 
Back
Top