Forum Requests and Suggestions

Ok! I read all of this and I'll be on it in the coming days. Right now, I have other stuff to finalize before I can get to it.

I did try about the colors though, I just need to find the right setting for it. Didn't find it yet.
Thank you, if anyone can help with anything just shout this feels like we are asking a lot of you
 
First: is it possible to tweak the color palette for dark mode? I normally prefer dark mode, but it's awkwardly colored in its current state. If possible, could you change the blue to either red or green for more contrast?

Probably already been answered, but if not:

You just click on your name in the top right (left of the 'Search', notifications and mail options) then go to "Preferences" and then click on 'Style Variation' and change it to light.
 
Probably already been answered, but if not:

You just click on your name in the top right (left of the 'Search', notifications and mail options) then go to "Preferences" and then click on 'Style Variation' and change it to light.
Yep, I did. That's why I was complaining about both light and dark mode. The light mode looks better now than when I first said that. I still feel the dark mode needs work.
 
Yep, I did. That's why I was complaining about both light and dark mode. The light mode looks better now than when I first said that. I still feel the dark mode needs work.
light to dark follows a 24 hour cycle for most of us.

but. for you it follows a 6 month cycle. you'll be ready for dark mode again in October.
 
light to dark follows a 24 hour cycle for most of us.

but. for you it follows a 6 month cycle. you'll be ready for dark mode again in October.
It's already too fucking bright here. There's only a few hours of night and it's barely May. This is bullshit.
 
It's already too fucking bright here. There's only a few hours of night and it's barely May. This is bullshit.
I found a leftover unopened pack of that blackout material for your windows. you want me to send it to you?
 
I found a leftover unopened pack of that blackout material for your windows. you want me to send it to you?
I bought some actually! It works great, but it kinda looks like you taped a tarp over your window,and the magnets left on the trim aren't the prettiest. I could deal with it, but my wife is not a fan
 
I bought some actually! It works great, but it kinda looks like you taped a tarp over your window,and the magnets left on the trim aren't the prettiest. I could deal with it, but my wife is not a fan
meh that's the lifelong marriage struggle:

functionality vs esthetics.

how well it performs ftw. tell her to have the kids paint the inside of it when it's up.
 
meh that's the lifelong marriage struggle:

functionality vs esthetics.

how well it performs ftw. tell her to have the kids paint the inside of it when it's up.
I think my fate is sealed. I'll be installing curtain rods this weekend.
 
This guy. A decade goes by and he forgets what babies are like. My 10 month old would pull those down with a quickness.


(Thanks, tho)
order them at sill height.

or tie them up.

or build like a man: lag the curtain rod hardware to the header with Simpson 1/4" x 2" SDS screws. Now you have a climbing gym too.
shopping

media_f753f7fa-f492-497f-9a60-ed335bc3adb5.jpg
 
lag the curtain rod hardware to the header with Simpson 1/4" x 2" SDS screws
pulp-fiction-jules.gif


You are severely overestimating my manly building abilities. Tell you what, you show me how to do that, and I'll show you how to fastrope from a Blackhawk.
 
order them at sill height.

or tie them up.

or build like a man: lag the curtain rod hardware to the header with Simpson 1/4" x 2" SDS screws. Now you have a climbing gym too.
shopping

media_f753f7fa-f492-497f-9a60-ed335bc3adb5.jpg


images
 
Back
Top