HKOG
This member is sponsored by Heinz beans
What scoop
What scoop
You mean......you don't know??!? How embarrassing....What scoop
I am just up out off bed wtf are you talking aboutYou mean......you don't know??!? How embarrassing....
@IOB WORLDWIDE is your huckleberry. I won't spoil it for him.I am just up out off bed wtf are you talking about
I have checked everything like mma fighting mania and Reddit I don’t see any new mma news your on the troll and I am just up out bed@IOB WORLDWIDE is your huckleberry. I won't spoil it for him.
Although I just don't know how you'll be able to show your face in Reddit again after this.....
Khabib vs GSP at UFC 350.I have checked everything like mma fighting mania and Reddit I don’t see any new mma news your on the troll and I am just up out bed
Ok....rest on your haunches while other steal your glory. Don't say I didn't warn you....I have checked everything like mma fighting mania and Reddit I don’t see any new mma news your on the troll and I am just up out bed
Away you go and stop trollingKhabib vs GSP at UFC 350.
To see them both in their prime at an equal age and meeting at WW would be one of my top 3 fantasy fights I would want to see.Khabib vs GSP at UFC 350.
Away you go I am not woke up anuff for thisOk....rest on your haunches while other steal your glory. Don't say I didn't want you....
dude isn't it like 10:30pm there? or 22:30? you on a hunter-gatherer sleep schedule where you nap every 8-10 hrs?Away you go I am not woke up anuff for this
Suit yourself, grumpypants.Away you go I am not woke up anuff for this
I guess if by gathering you mean going to the mailbox to get that sweet government checkdude isn't it like 10:30pm there? or 22:30? you on a hunter-gatherer sleep schedule where you nap every 8-10 hrs?
with the trans bonus?I guess if by gathering you mean going to the mailbox to get that sweet government check
Yip it is went to bad last night at 6am got up at 11am went to the shop and what not then went for dinner at like 4pm then went back to bed and woke up at like 9.40pm and that be me up till like 5-6am in the morning going to binge watch some equalizer the tv show the one with queen latifah on season 2 at the momentdude isn't it like 10:30pm there? or 22:30? you on a hunter-gatherer sleep schedule where you nap every 8-10 hrs?
Gabi Garcia vs Harrison / Nunes winner.
why you always boasting about staying up til 6am on fight night when you do that every day?Yip it is went to bad last night at 6am got up at 11am went to the shop and what not then went for dinner at like 4pm then went back to bed and woke up at like 9.40pm and that be me up till like 5-6am in the morning going to binge watch some equalizer the tv show the one with queen latifah on season 2 at the moment
Because I am hardcorewhy you always boasting about staying up til 6am on fight night when you do that every day?