ABB
Mega Ultra Ultimate Magnificent Chief Moderator
week-longer catcher at Doggy Stadium?It's been a rough week at work.
week-longer catcher at Doggy Stadium?It's been a rough week at work.
Force their mouths open and stuff hot coals in them.
That's honestly a great idea. But hanging the comatose criminal would still be cheaper.Let's bring back the guillotine. Put them to sleep like you would for surgery, then load them in. Seems pretty fool proof.
a passage like that doesn't leave you.
And less messy. Very effective, I presume.That's honestly a great idea. But hanging the comatose criminal would still be cheaper.
ya but the guillotine would result in help for the blood bankThat's honestly a great idea. But hanging the comatose criminal would still be cheaper.
I'd assume hanging black people wouldn't be accepted in your countryWhat do you mean?
See, you just don't understand efficiency. Beheading them will cause spillage and spoil the blood that is exposed to oxygen. If we hang them, we can harvest all of the blood in a sterile fashion. This is why I'm the Big Picture guy.ya but the guillotine would result in help for the blood bank
It's equal opportunity, bro. All can get it.I'd assume hanging black people wouldn't be accepted in your country
I've always liked the concept of stoning. The whole community takes part, it's very wholesome. But in terms of mess and inefficiency, my god, man. That can be quite the cleanup.As a desert guy I must nominate stoning even though it pretty much fails every criteria
Let's go 18 exchanges, just repeating ourselves, bc vs. osu style. I like the suggestion.I disagree, I think you guys are in a quarrel. Sweeping it under the carpet will only lead to one of you killing the other. Talk it out guys
Let's go 18 exchanges, just repeating ourselves, bc vs. osu style. I like the suggestion.