News Thread

Why not increase the dosage during the execution until she dies
They apparently gave her a double dose? Or so I think I heard. But, yes, that would seem to be the logical conclusion.

745b26ec-bae5-4f56-a8f7-001db1f71625_text_hi.gif

It's not that hard to kill another human being.
 
The amount of people on social media saying the plane shit was a false flag is unsurprisingly large. Kinda sad to be living life this way

Another question I have is why didn't the genocidal people of Israel lynch the co-pilot?
 
The amount of people on social media saying the plane shit was a false flag is unsurprisingly large. Kinda sad to be living life this way

Another question I have is why didn't the genocidal people of Israel lynch the co-pilot?
I have not seen one of those people. You need new people on your social media. Cull those who say anything about "false flag" ever. Those are usually CT idiots. That's their go-to Joe Rogan inspired idiocy. Everything you don't like is a "false flag." BTW, where is opti, lol?
 
I have not seen one of those people. You need new people on your social media. Cull those who say anything about "false flag" ever. Those are usually CT idiots. That's their go-to Joe Rogan inspired idiocy. Everything you don't like is a "false flag." BTW, where is opti, lol?
I should quit social media regardless but I can't help it
 
The amount of people on social media saying the plane shit was a false flag is unsurprisingly large. Kinda sad to be living life this way

Another question I have is why didn't the genocidal people of Israel lynch the co-pilot?

Honest question... are these people you know in real life and interact with, or, is it the algo 'recommending' people to follow and showing you shit from 'influencers' you've never heard of that has thousands of reactions and comments?

I learned a long time ago to ignore shit from people that I don't know. Vast majority of the time they are engagement farming/ragebaiting.



(That said, it is definitely disturbing to see people I do know take completely unhinged viewpoints on some issues... it's much less frequent that is the case than the algo bombarding me with every engagement farmer and their hottest takes.. which is omnipresent)
 
Last edited:
Honest question... are these people you know in real life and interact with, or, is it the algo 'recommending' people to follow and showing you shit from 'influencers' you've never heard of that has thousands of reactions and comments?

I learned a long time ago to ignore shit from people that I don't know. Vast majority of the time they are engagement farming/ragebaiting.



(That said, it is definitely disturbing to see people I do know take completely unhinged viewpoints on some issues... it's much less frequent that is the case than the algo bombarding me with every engagement farmer and their hottest takes.. which is omnipresent)
None of them I know

And honestly I tune out anyone I know talking politics even my own mom cause nothing good would come out of engaging in it
 
None of them I know

I wish there was a way to opt out of seeing shit from people that I don't know and have no interest in knowing. I'd gladly pay $5/month or some nominal fee to have only content from 'friends' or even 'friends of friends' and people that I've actively opt'ed into seeing content from.

Awhile back I tried to do the 'I'm not interested in this type of content' or 'stop showing me posts from this weirdo/outlet that I doubt is even a legitimate entity' thing... it doesn't work at all. There is an endless supply of engagement farmers and bots that are pumping nonsense out 24/7 and for every one you opt out of, 10 others who are their mirror image will take their place.




I will say though... something disturbing I've noticed is people who I do know in real life that have, over the years, gone from having 500+ friends to now having 200 or less. They will say stuff like, "Your friends list is like a garden. Every once in awhile you have to tend to it and remove the weeds"... which I can agree with, BUT, they don't define weeds as people they don't interact with or who they lost touch with over the years and are a distant memory (I fully support removing those people)... instead, it's anyone who disagrees with them (I strongly advise people don't remove those individuals)

I find that over time these people pull the, "I don't know how you could disagree with me man, I've talked about this with EVERYONE and no one else has disagreed, you're weird!" card way too often when we're talking in person.

I've tried to explain to them "Yes, I am weird... but, not about this. LOTS of people disagree with you, it's a very touchy subject... you just removed all of those people from your life by blocking them so now you never get the opposite side of any given issue."


I don't know exactly where I'm going with all this. Consider it random musings about things I've noticed and I'm still struggling to find a good answer/approach towards. If anyone figures out the answer to any of it, I'd love to hear it.


EDIT: Also, like @Brick, I haven't seen a single actual person suggest that the Israel flight was a hoax/staged event. Not saying they don't exist, I just don't see it and no one I know has suggested it. My AI is flooding my feed with hot takes on the Cornell 7.. you get Israeli false flag content because the AI thinks that is going to get emotional responses out of you. It's diabolical and I hate it.
 
Last edited:
I don't know exactly where I'm going with all this. Consider it random musings about things I've noticed and I'm still struggling to find a good answer/approach towards.
I enjoyed it nonetheless

I may have unfriended 3 annoying people over the years, haven't posted anything for like 10 years now just there for the short funny videos
 
I enjoyed it nonetheless

I may have unfriended 3 annoying people over the years, just there for the short funny videos

I 'snooze' a couple annoying cousins every election because it's almost like they use all their PTO, stop working/doing anything remotely productive in their live and nonstop copypasta propaganda from extremely partisan sites/influencers. After the election is over they will still post occasional overtly political shit, but it's a fraction of the content and I'm happy to tolerate/ignore it accordingly.

I just don't have the bandwidth to try to keep up with it all. The funny thing is that when I see them at weddings/funerals/family events we somehow don't talk about any of it... it's bizarre but it works.


I never block anyone though... once every 18-24 months I'll go thru the list and I'll remove people that I legit don't remember ever adding and have not seen any content from (oftentimes I have no idea how they even get on my list), but that's about it.



Not saying that I consistently hang out with all....375'ish people on my social media., Only that, if you pointed at any given name I'm pretty confident I could tell you why that person made it into my list/how I know them for 95%+ of said list.
 
Last edited:
The amount of people on social media saying the plane shit was a false flag is unsurprisingly large. Kinda sad to be living life this way

Another question I have is why didn't the genocidal people of Israel lynch the co-pilot?
It's botting Marty. Either from Lyubyanka or from Doha. I've been noticing a lot of botting behavior this half of the year due to elections.
 
Back
Top