nubbynub76
I can't remember my password
That's a good idea!!! For his next win he should shit in the middle of the cage!And yet another reason why i dont like Silva. post match shit was not needed.
That's a good idea!!! For his next win he should shit in the middle of the cage!And yet another reason why i dont like Silva. post match shit was not needed.
DC looked so uncomfortable when Silva was trying to get those on him.Those glasses won't fit on that Mr. potatoe head noggin
well i am meaning directly after the end of the fight ref is checking on him and hes doing what ever in the guys face after its over yeah that shit is lame to any fighter doing that after the fight. That shit to me is border line fireable offense to me. Once the fight is over fuck off to your corner dont go messing with the guy you just beat dont care how tough you are makes you look like a little bitch in my eyes.As long as you feel that way about ALL post fight lameness, I agree
He knewDC looked so uncomfortable when Silva was trying to get those on him.
It's all an act5 years from now, after Jean Silva is arrested.
Caio Borralho - "Oh yeah, we knew he was fucking the neighbor's dog. He's a weird sicko, porra."
I meant him attacking delgado after the fight. The rest was just typical annoying Jean Silva, I expected nothing less, man even cried, so the checklist was complete on the annoying bastard.Something he rehearsed for 2 hours in his gym with Prates thinking it's gonna be cool.
Not a fan boy just can’t fault the camp they pick up wins simple asLater.
Also...
HK is a Fighting Turds fanboy!
What a casual!!!
So was Adesanya, until...It's all an act
I think there's something really off about him. He gives me a different vibe than hokits act.It's all an act
Make a thread big dawgWho's watching boxing?
The he will be in jail within 10 years for some weird shit vibe? That's what I gotI think there's something really off about him. He gives me a different vibe than hokits act.
ProbablyWho's watching boxing?
You're there, pup...Make a thread big dawg