Riz Farmer
LWL with victim mentality
I’m gonna catch a bitPIffle Charlotte going on now headlined by @Pai Mei's favorite Bryan Battle and featuring @Ruff Area Shot Caller's favorite Bruno Cappelozza
I’m gonna catch a bitPIffle Charlotte going on now headlined by @Pai Mei's favorite Bryan Battle and featuring @Ruff Area Shot Caller's favorite Bruno Cappelozza
Too late even for meI’m gonna catch a bit
CasualToo late even for me
Once my head clears I’ll have to get back to running stats.Too late even for me
Use AI?Once my head clears I’ll have to get back to running stats.
I have been forced to recalibrate the paper I’m writing to match UK ethical standards.
No matter that I conducted the study in Japan and held to strict Japanese ethical standards.
Cultural imperialism imo, and extremely annoying. Basically have to recalculate and rewrite the entire results to exclude 10 15 year old respondents.
It won’t affect the analysis but my gosh what a lot of work for no good reason.
Of course I do to some extent, even the stat software has given up and incorporated AI analysis of tables in the latest update but it’s still a lot of work.Use AI?
Has Battle warned yet?Goltzov with a beautiful finish
The fight that just finished was fantastic.Has Battle warned yet?
Yeah she may need to retire early and the UFC has probably no interest in her now![]()
Dakota Ditcheva says she has broken both hands again
Dakota Ditcheva says she broke both of her hands during the win over Denise Kielholtz - months after recovering from similar injuries.www.bbc.co.uk