Hmmmm Interesting.
4 the hearing impaired....
You like hardcore rap?Hmmmm Interesting.
what like Anthrax/PE or NECRO?You like hardcore rap?
Been to 4 Slipknot shows over the years, some of my favorites, and they sound great live. I've been disappointed too many times by bands that I love that are garbage live.First song I heard from Slipknot & I loved it!
that drummer is amazing, the breaks + guitarists are sick...
I still can't understand all the lyrics, to this day ... but that's ok!
that's awesome! I can only imagine what the pit is like at one of their shows... do people still mosh @ shows? Last memorable show I went to was OZZFEST... I saw System of a Down before they were well-known..Been to 4 Slipknot shows over the years, some of my favorites, and they sound great live. I've been disappointed too many times by bands that I love that are garbage live.
The mosh pits are still definitely a thing, now that I'm old, spectating is the way to go. 20+ years ago, I was game, woke up with numerous black eyes and covered in bruises. Too old for that shit now lolthat's awesome! I can only imagine what the pit is like at one of their shows... do people still mosh @ shows? Last memorable show I went to was OZZFEST... I saw System of a Down before they were well-known..
they were playing the second stage & were phenomenal... I remember asking someone who the fuck is this? Then they told me the band's name & I was hooked...
I saw Megadeath at that show & was less impressed... prior to that, I was like why is Tool opening up for Ozzy & not Megadeath... it wasn't too long after that... I found out why!
DITTO!The mosh pits are still definitely a thing, now that I'm old, spectating is the way to go. 20+ years ago, I was game, woke up with numerous black eyes and covered in bruises. Too old for that shit now lol
Fuck yeah, Jamey is one of the greatest artists I've ever met. @coreymb glad to see you're still alive and kicking bud!