Tell Me You're Gen X, Without Telling Me You're Gen X

Tiffani Amber Thiessen in 1992

HIoqYzZXIAA4TtZ
 
Man...I fukin love TV. I have always been a homebody. My dad used to say, "I never had to worry about you because your a homeboy".
Now, I had my fair share or goings out and rabble rousing (2 more R words), but nothing is finer than sittin at home with a lady and a good show to watch. (well, there are few better things,)
ya I get that now, at the end of the day I need some quiet time and something to watch that lets me turn my brain off (as though it was ever turned on).
 
8??? You must've been rich. I remember 3-4. NBC, CBS, ABC, and maybe public access.
We're both from Central Florida. In 82 without
cable I remember the big 3 networks that
everybody had, NBC was 8, CBS was 13 and ABC was 10, Then I was watching Reading Rainbow and s*** on PBS channel 3
Then our local Channels WTOG 44
And WFTS 28.... We also had ABC's shitty reception affiliate channel 40....
Local Christian public Access Network channel 22
And then we could pick up The Richard Bey show in the late 80's on Channel 38
 
Last edited:
We're both from Central Florida. In 82 without
cable I remember the big 3 networks that
everybody had, NBC was 8, CBS was 13 and ABC was 10, Then I was watching Reading Rainbow and s*** on PBS channel 3
Then our local Channels WTOG 44
And WFTS 28.... We also had ABC's shitty reception affiliate channel 40....
Local Christian public Access Network channel 22
And then we could pick up The Richard Bey show in the late 80's on Channel 38
YES! Totally forgot about PBS. Mr. Rodger's and Sesame St and shit.
We might've had cable too, I remember seeing Thriller like 1000x as a kid. I think we had it before my parents broke up.
 
YES! Totally forgot about PBS. Mr. Rodger's and Sesame St and shit.
We might've had cable too, I remember seeing Thriller like 1000x as a kid. I think we had it before my parents broke up.
Yeah we definitely didn't have it I remember my friend calling me and telling me that they were going to play the thriller video sometime that afternoon and I would go over there after school and camp the f*** out in his living room all in hopes of catching that video once. 😁
 
Yeah we definitely didn't have it I remember my friend calling me and telling me that they were going to play the thriller video sometime that afternoon and I would go over there after school and camp the f*** out in his living room all in hopes of catching that video once. 😁
I did that for Twisted Sister We're not gonna take it and later on for GnR Paradise City.
 
I did that for Twisted Sister We're not gonna take it and later on for GnR Paradise City.
Heck I member pine'n around for "One" when Metallica first released it. That one was a big deal for my friends and me. As Metallica..maybe Slayer as well were the last musical video holdouts.
 
I was 14 in 92, so I will im in the clear.
I get it....I was only 17 in 92. But I'm 51 now and that was a picture of an 18 year old Tiffany Amber..and I was like BOING.. but then I was like wait a minute I have daughters older than that!!🤔...dude getting old sucks.😖
 
I get it....I was only 17 in 92. But I'm 51 now and that was a picture of an 18 year old Tiffany Amber..and I was like BOING.. but then I was like wait a minute I have daughters older than that!!🤔...dude getting old sucks.😖
17 in 92 also.
Freshman in 89?
 
Back
Top