FunnyHoneyBunny
Site donor" badge, sorry!
witchcraft!He submitted his picks yesterday!
witchcraft!He submitted his picks yesterday!
Hey I was on for a win with no deuce! Good luck @mmawizzardNevermind that! @mmawizzard you're on for this week. You're facing @Webble.
Too late man! 2 fights already happened. Same rule for everybody.There's my picks. @Nastycrow
Okie dokie but I thought the deadline was 12:10 I was entering my pics and it cut me off Midway through. I'll jump on there a little early next week but here are my pics anyways but I was attempting to send you.^^
Too late on those 2 fights. Fair nuff.Too late man! 2 fights already happened. Same rule for everybody.
Doing his mandatory 2 year IRA enlistment.Where's that little weasel
It's been changed properLooks like Peek was designated the winner in tff when it should be Campbell, fyi.
Yeah! My bad! And it took less than a minute to make the change. You were on it my man! lolLooks like Peek was designated the winner in tff when it should be Campbell, fyi.
Thx bruthaYeah! My bad! And it took less than a minute to make the change. You were on it my man! lol
Fuck Dan Hooker