Easy. Francis.
Or Yoel.Easy. Francis.
Easy. Francis.
Or Yoel.
C![]()
or C - don't care
C![]()
or C - don't care
![]()
or C - don't care
A. Always A. B is retarded.![]()
or C - don't care
I use dude wipes.
the entire design industry disagrees with you. this is a thing thereA. Always A. B is retarded.
Correct. I've seen deep debates on this topic, and a great argument for A is how they emboss and print on toilet paper. There is a clear correct answer.the entire design industry disagrees with you. this is a thing there
we make these small cabinets that fit a roll of TP on the roll and a spare roll next to them. They have a blind flip-up door That is 1/4" short so 1 shit ticket hangs out of it so people "don't have to look at a TP roll" like that's some kind of offensive gesture at a 9 figure millionaire's home. And this stupid cabinet is designed for B.Correct. I've seen deep debates I nthis topic, and a great argument for A is how they emboss and print on toilet paper. There is a clear correct answer.
Deadpool
is that a bumble bee?