Dank Data Tanks
Well-known member
White dudes with fros and south Americans with bleach blonde hair.I didn't know Chase Hooper was fighting tonight...
White dudes with fros and south Americans with bleach blonde hair.I didn't know Chase Hooper was fighting tonight...
I also want the blank stareI just realized we need an eye roll emoji.
Sweet, was looking for that but my file system is "shit, what was his name again?"Webble and I emailed sharkbunnie today
I didn't know Chase Hooper was fighting tonight...
I was just chatting with LidMo.Webble and I emailed sharkbunnie today
I just realized we need an eye roll emoji.

First name shark surname bunnieSweet, was looking for that but my file system is "shit, what was his name again?"
GOLDMe and Tulio down by the school yard.
How to insert?
Pretty sure Sharkbunnie is like Davidson. Like James Sharkbunnie, or Pete maybe?First name shark surname bunnie![]()
How to insert?

Lotta lefties tonight
I don't know his email doesn't have his actual name in but I mailed the one he gave mePretty sure Sharkbunnie is like Davidson. Like James Sharkbunnie, or Pete maybe?
When you write a message or reply, it's the small smiley icon between insert image and insert mediaPretty sure Sharkbunnie is like Davidson. Like James Sharkbunnie, or Pete maybe?
Southpaws. 3 of four fights with them, way above the global average