UFC 328: Chimaev vs. Strickland | Newark

I just went back and watched rd 1 of that one. Dominance, damage, duration when considering a 10-8 round, with damage being weighted the most. Chimaev had 2/3, but no damage (Usman spiking his head on the mat when he was attempting the standing RNC was actually the most damaging strike), so I would've leaned 10-9 as a judge, with Usman taking 2 & 3 for the UD. Even giving Chimaev the 10-8, should've been called a draw at that point.
 
NAh, van about to get ran through like a college girl, on coke, out of state, away from her family.

tenor.gif
 
These MMA sites need to up their game. There's absolutely no excuse for listing Chris Duncan on a fighters resume. It's either White Chris Duncan or Black Chris Duncan, not just Chris Duncan. Now, out of the goodness of my heart, I'm gonna save you bums some leg work. Rebecki lost to the WHITE Chris Duncan.
 
Last edited:
LGBTIQCAPGNGFNBA: Represents Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex, Queer/Questioning, Curious, Asexual, Pansexual, Gender-Nonconforming, Gender-Fluid, Non-Binary, and Androgynous.
I'm going with Gender-Fluid and Non-Binary. The In-Between phase when ducks don't have a defined color.
 
Back
Top