UFC 328: Chimaev vs. Strickland | Newark

Not recent, but just look up Chris Benoit and what happened to him and his family.
My 2 cents? Fuck Benoit. I don't give a shit if his brains were scrambled, if that was what his lack of impulse control leads to he belongs in hell. Even if he killed his wife by accident, he strangled his son intentionally. Piece of shit.

William Regal knew something was off about Chris. That's why he wasn't 100% into the tribute show when it aired.
 
IMG-0007.jpg
Fuckin' delusional nonsense
Have you seen my brick back I would monster him easy
 
My 2 cents? Fuck Benoit. I don't give a shit if his brains were scrambled, if that was what his lack of impulse control leads to he belongs in hell. Even if he killed his wife by accident, he strangled his son intentionally. Piece of shit.

William Regal knew something was off about Chris. That's why he wasn't 100% into the tribute show when it aired.

100%, I don't give a fuck about him, I just hate what he did to his family.
 
Back
Top