UFC 328: Chimaev vs. Strickland | Newark

I just explained the whole situation to my attorney. He says that it is risky but he win any legal challenge. Only change I need to make to to publicly announce that HK is not involved. He is not tough and can't bench his own weight. I should be good now. From a legal standpoint.
Ive been in contact with We Are Joben's Antiguan lawyer and he says we're clear to continue. You had posted notice of our intent and ample time to respond, and chose not to, so we can legally use you, your name, and your likeness for all web related business ventures.

Next week we're planning to launch our online store! Joben endorsed Twisted Teas, boner meds, and adult diapers!
 
Ive been in contact with We Are Joben's Antiguan lawyer and he says we're clear to continue. You had posted notice of our intent and ample time to respond, and chose not to, so we can legally use you, your name, and your likeness for all web related business ventures.

Next week we're planning to launch our online store! Joben endorsed Twisted Teas, boner meds, and adult diapers!
Don't forget new UFC gloves!
 
Ive been in contact with We Are Joben's Antiguan lawyer and he says we're clear to continue. You had posted notice of our intent and ample time to respond, and chose not to, so we can legally use you, your name, and your likeness for all web related business ventures.

Next week we're planning to launch our online store! Joben endorsed Twisted Teas, boner meds, and adult diapers!
What about Boner diapers?
 
Hey have I ever told y'all about that time (everytime he fights) I lost to Green in dominoes? I know I know not as cool of a story has getting to turn down a contract from Dana white because he low balled me even though I'm a millionaire and don't need the money.

Were y'all in the same block?
 
Ive been in contact with We Are Joben's Antiguan lawyer and he says we're clear to continue. You had posted notice of our intent and ample time to respond, and chose not to, so we can legally use you, your name, and your likeness for all web related business ventures.

Next week we're planning to launch our online store! Joben endorsed Twisted Teas, boner meds, and adult diapers!
Those are all products I have used in the same 2 hour timeframe. I allow the endorsement.
 
LC says he’s done that and still nothing
Full reboot of affected device is the next step. Follow on, reset the router. If it were a site/server issue, we'd be seeing more users affected or rolling impacts. It's something local to him.

If that's not working, try a different a device and see. Could be something with his network. On that note, disable VPN and try again.
 
Back
Top