UFC 328: Chimaev vs. Strickland | Newark

There’s nasty just send it’s a Dsn error with the site boom
Do you even know what a DNS error is you failed abortion?

Here let me educate your stupid ass:

"Common causes include ISP outages, misconfigured router/device settings, outdated cache, or incorrect domain records.

Meaning 85% of DNS issues are locally caused but can be fixed by a quick server reconfig you stupid sponge backed ignorant fucking freeloader.

Goddamn, I have never wished someone had swallowed a load more than your mother.
 
Better alert our local fucking IT expert.
I think I messed things when trying to get the email thing working. Anyway, everything should be fine for everybody in less than an hour.

Really sorry about that!

This is what to do. I already posted at mmajunkie

Tell Affected Users to Try This​


On mobile:


  1. Turn airplane mode on for 10 seconds, then off
  2. Or switch from WiFi to mobile data (or vice versa)
  3. Clear browser cache and try again

On desktop:


  1. Open Command Prompt and type ipconfig /flushdns
  2. Or try a different browser
  3. Or change DNS to Google (8.8.8.8) or Cloudflare (1.1.1.1)



Your site is completely fine. The affected users just need to flush their local DNS cache and it will resolve immediately. Nothing on your end needs fixing.
 
In case anyone wants to know what that lying, douchebag, piece of shit freeloader @HKOG is saying on the other site:

"Don’t know what to tell you I done all I can do to help funny the free baller seems to be the only one trying to figure out the problem the payers are all saying the problem is on your end and doing nothing to help."

This scrub motherfucker apparently feels he can freeload onto what we do and then complain about an issue that is almost guaranteed to be local, and yet Crow is a really still trying to help.

Fucking sponge backed bitch.
Is this real?
 
I think I messed things when trying to get the email thing working. Anyway, everything should be fine for everybody in less than an hour.

Really sorry about that!

This is what to do. I already posted at mmajunkie

Tell Affected Users to Try This​


On mobile:


  1. Turn airplane mode on for 10 seconds, then off
  2. Or switch from WiFi to mobile data (or vice versa)
  3. Clear browser cache and try again

On desktop:


  1. Open Command Prompt and type ipconfig /flushdns
  2. Or try a different browser
  3. Or change DNS to Google (8.8.8.8) or Cloudflare (1.1.1.1)



Your site is completely fine. The affected users just need to flush their local DNS cache and it will resolve immediately. Nothing on your end needs fixing.
You were propogating new DNS settings during the card weren't you?

Rookie sysadmin move!
 
What's the stat on black Americans winning 2 fights in a row on a ufc numbered main card?
 
Back
Top