IOB WORLDWIDE
Sauces, Rubs, Glazes, Snacks, & More!
The fact Marvin thinks he won...
Nope lost only won the 3rd round lost round 1-2Vettori won
Look at my picture and define wrong.this was an easy 50/50 and you voted wrong!!
Let’s go RDA got to ride on the old timer legends train here
You know what he does with those smoke stacksHWhat in Sam's Hill?
No, I don't.You know what he does with those smoke stacks
He smokes stacks and bags pipesYou know what he does with those smoke stacks
Dad jokes will not leave my presense without recongnition.Alexander the Grape
I thought he retired alreadyDos Anjos in early prelims... How the mighty have fallen
I guess they don't have a 401k in UFCI thought he retired already
He looking pretty good for an old timerI guess they don't have a 401k in UFC
you jinxed itHe looking pretty good for an old timer