WAR

Copied from facebook:

Happy Nakba Day to all who celebrate the Arabs self-inflicted catastrophic loss in the war they started in 1948, followed by 78 years of nonstop humiliating defeats dressed up as sacred victimhood ever since. 🇮🇱✊🇮🇱


Am Yisrael Chai!

#FAFO

FB-IMG-1778969919344.jpg
 
Copied from facebook:

Happy Nakba Day to all who celebrate the Arabs self-inflicted catastrophic loss in the war they started in 1948, followed by 78 years of nonstop humiliating defeats dressed up as sacred victimhood ever since. 🇮🇱✊🇮🇱


Am Yisrael Chai!

#FAFO

FB-IMG-1778969919344.jpg
Your homeboy Mamdani doesn't skip a beat in throwing dirt to the Jews!
 
Trump says he delayed Iran strike planned for Tuesday

US president says he halted attack after Gulf leaders urged restraint, but warns military remains ready for large-scale assault

 
@ABB @Eranys

Nick Kristof’s incendiary Israel abuse claims spark civil war at New York Times: ‘I’m sick of being embarrassed’

A civil war has erupted inside the New York Times over Nicholas Kristof’s explosive column alleging widespread sexual abuse of Palestinians by Israeli prison guards.

Staffers at the newspaper are questioning whether some of the most incendiary claims, including an allegation that Israel trains dogs to rape Palestinian detainees, would have ever cleared the paper’s newsroom standards, according to Puck News.

The internal backlash has grown so intense that one Times journalist vented to Puck: “I am sick of being embarrassed by the Opinion section.”

 
@ABB @Eranys

Nick Kristof’s incendiary Israel abuse claims spark civil war at New York Times: ‘I’m sick of being embarrassed’

A civil war has erupted inside the New York Times over Nicholas Kristof’s explosive column alleging widespread sexual abuse of Palestinians by Israeli prison guards.

Staffers at the newspaper are questioning whether some of the most incendiary claims, including an allegation that Israel trains dogs to rape Palestinian detainees, would have ever cleared the paper’s newsroom standards, according to Puck News.

The internal backlash has grown so intense that one Times journalist vented to Puck: “I am sick of being embarrassed by the Opinion section.”

The New York Times might as well burn themselves down and start over again
 
If you don't know Albanese, she's a step away from wearing Hamas uniform

"basic necessities", sure

Foreign Ministry: 'No humanitarian aid found on Gaza flotilla so far'

The Foreign Ministry released footage of anti-Israel activists embracing after being transferred to Israeli vessels from boats on which they intended to reach the Gaza Strip, calling them 'activists from the provocation flotilla.' The statement noted that 'so far, no humanitarian aid has been found on their boats.' Reuters news agency reported that at least 28 boats have been seized by the IDF to date .
 

Trump Claims He Called Off Imminent Iran Bombing Campaign At Behest Of Allies​

President Donald Trump on Monday said he called off a new round of airstrikes he claimed were set for tomorrow. In a post on his social media outlet, Trump said he made the decision at the behest of Gulf Arab allies because of improving efforts to end the war.


“I have been asked by the Emir of Qatar, Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, Mohammed bin Salman Al Saud, and the President of the United Arab Emirates, Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, to hold off on our planned Military attack of the Islamic Republic of Iran, which was scheduled for tomorrow, in that serious negotiations are now taking place,” Trump proclaimed on Truth Social, adding that, “in their opinion, as Great Leaders and Allies, a Deal will be made, which will be very acceptable to the United States of America, as well as all Countries in the Middle East, and beyond.”


“This Deal will include, importantly, NO NUCLEAR WEAPONS FOR IRAN!” the president emphasized. “Based on my respect for the above mentioned Leaders, I have instructed Secretary of War, Pete Hegseth, The Chairman of The Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Daniel Caine, and The United States Military, that we will NOT be doing the scheduled attack of Iran tomorrow, but have further instructed them to be prepared to go forward with a full, large scale assault of Iran, on a moment’s notice, in the event that an acceptable Deal is not reached
 
Gotta wonder what the real reason is/was...
Don't take it as gospel but according to the zionist ynet media (that copies all of that from US media) it's to better prepare as Iran will be more capable of hitting incoming airstrikes and such

These are the reasons Trump postponed an attack on Iran, and the preparations in Israel to resume war

After threats and deadline cancellations, Trump announced postponement of strikes in hope of reaching an agreement; This will help him strengthen his legitimacy as someone who tried to avoid war at almost any cost while Iran pushed for renewed war

...

Meanwhile, U.S. military officials told The New York Times earlier Tuesday that the regime in Tehran had shown significant resilience and an ability to cause substantial damage to the region and the global economy.

In the six weeks since the exchange of fire ended, according to various reports, Iran used the time to dig out dozens of bombed ballistic missile sites, move mobile launchers and, according to a U.S. military official who spoke with the Times, adjust its tactics for the possibility of renewed strikes.

 
Back
Top