What are you playing?

@Tito Orcheese
How does this happen?
2 Dragon Age Inquisition (360!!!) and they're BOTH still sealed?
WT...
b234ju.jpg
 
Hades II is available on PS Store for about $20 for the next week or so. I'll start that once I've finished my final NG+ playthrough of Clair Obscur.
 
I was playing Vampire Survivors for awhile. It's a lot of fun, reverse bullet hell. I believe others have talked about it on here, it's worth a play and it's 'free' for PS+ subscribers... and even if you don't have PS+ it's under $10 for the base game. You'll play through it all in about 15-20 hours or so and it'll start to overstay it's welcome at that point... but for a $5-10 game? It's well worth it.


The library finally made a copy of Mafia: The Old Country available and I've been playing through that. It's... weird. Story is good, graphics are great... control scheme and gameplay feel very dated and a huge step back from Mafia 3. I'm already near the end of the game, playing on the most difficult mode possible, and I've put about 12 hours into it and the only times I've died are when I wasn't paying attention and drove my car into a barricade or off a cliff on accident. I don't know how I feel about it, it's a strange game. On one hand I'm glad they didn't go the Assassins Creed route and make a 100 hour game where you do every mechanic in the first 8 hours. On the other hand, they clearly put a lot of effort and money into the graphics and game design, it's a shame they didn't add some more bells and whistles. Almost feels like a demo for a Mafia game, rather than a standalone title.
 
Back
Top