#1 Gunnerz

motives

Itsy Bitsy Tiny Weiner
I'm SURE a few of these are near the top of more than a few lists.
But when I was young and got a day off of school and my mom was at work.....shiiiit. ๐Ÿ˜„
.
I watched a lot of syndicated TV back in the late '70s and early '80s. Garnered a bit of a fetish at a young age for old-timey actress chicks.
These are some of my favorites what are some of yours?

Near the top of the list will always be the still alive and kicking 95-year-old Barbara Eden Jesus Christ she was the women of my dreams when I was 11 ๐Ÿ˜
1788743501586.png

Ellie May Clampett? Oh yes. I new her well. She wasn't classy like Jeannie so I treated her a little rougher like the trailer park trash that she wasโ˜น๏ธ
1788743889300.png
I didn't even like Green acres that much but I sure did like Eva Gabor ๐Ÿ˜›
1788743998745.png
 
I mean Gilligan was cool and all but believe me I was tuning in to Gilligan's Island for 2 things...#1 I love to sing along to the theme song it is one of the best theme songs ever.. and #2๐Ÿ˜›
1788744471780.png
 
For her to be as actually funny as she actually was to be such a good looking chick.๐Ÿ˜You didn't stand a chance with Lucy Ball..
1788744750867.png
1788745002837.png
 
My ole Pap used to be adamant that we not miss Big Valley at noon.
.
And with Barbara Stanwyck on that show everyday I could NOTblame him.

She was ultra hot.
You know bionic Man was tapping that ๐Ÿค 
1788746644267.png
 
Raquel Welch /Thread

Catherine Bach, Heather Locklear.....

6ob40j.jpg
 
Back
Top