#1 Gunnerz

Fuck yeah I did.😄 K-mart ladies bras and undy section too.

Lol. At first I thought you meant
View attachment 1608
🤣For a split second I thought...
(Ok not gonna judge) ..but then you immediately followed it up with the and I. 😄


My Pap kept a stack of Penthouse in the corner of his bedroom.
.
I'd get off of school and get home before anybody else was there.
Gun down Farrah Fawcett in a Charlie's Angel scenario😎
Go grab a Starcrunch and watch Wheeled Warriors and Thunder Cats.🙃

Damn straight.
Star crunch were the best. What year were you born? I was 1974, same as ABB.
 
Same. Jimmy Carter was The President when I started grade school.🤔🤔...dang i'm old.🫤
Awesome, man. You're not old. We're in our prime!

52 is not old. I'm still going out and almost getting killed in the wild, while the younger kids are sitting around watching Instagram and Facebook. I love my life. Wish I had a good woman, but other than that, I'm very happy with how things are going.

I hunt and fish pretty much every weekend that I don't get on a bender. Life is really good if that's all you have to do.

I put most of my effort into my work...I'm an executive (sort-of-speak), but I'm in an upper management position in a notable construction company. I did my time in school and experience to get to where I am. I probably have the opportunity to become the President (I'm a VP now), but I don't really think I want it. So life is pretty good for me.

Jimmy Carter was a good man, and not a good president. I appreciate his philanthropy efforts, but I don't like his politics. And that's all I have to say about that.
 
For those who preferred the slightly slutier version of Marylyn Monroe. There was one of the first "bombshells" Jayne Mansfield. 😛
1789089868944.png

1789089947352.png
1789089974126.png
 
Daryl Hannah She was the first chick I ever spanked it out to.🤔

(I mean believe me I was trying before that.)


But Darryl Hannah and the whole dumb mermaid schtick it me over the top.
1789090597081.png

1789090663212.png

Ya know I'm glad she wasn't murdered next to JFK jr.🤔.
She got out JUST in time🤗
 
Daisy Duke no list of number one gunners would be complete without her. 😍.... If you ever need a reference for what a perfect pair of legs look like there you have it..
1789118406922.png
1789118633248.png
 
Joan Jett was always blaring at the Skate Parties. She is the Dolly Parton of rock and roll. 😎
And definitely a #1 Gunner.😍
1789120755968.png
1789121289473.png
1789121860532.png
 

Attachments

  • 1789121643793.png
    1789121643793.png
    264.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Bo Derek Jesus H. 😳. For those who don't know know. Bo Derek was the 2nd "Bo". (Before Jackson but after Diddly). Man she had to have been the highest selling poster for a while. She was literally on walls across America at one point. 10 year old motives definitely approved. (I think part of it was definitely the braids.) 🤔
1789122981509.png

1789122681639.png

Oh AND the wet titties......yeah the wet titties were definitely a big part of it. 😳
 
Last edited:
Brooke is akin to "American Royalty"
She's like the US' "Dutchess of York"🤔. She never did much. But I always kept her close to my penis. 😎
1789466905067.png
1789467221523.png
 

Attachments

  • 1789467185419.png
    1789467185419.png
    273.2 KB · Views: 0
Linda Carter was OG Top Gunner.
You can't be Wonder Woman with being a total Fox from day 1. 🤩
1789476097245.png
1789475589923.png

1789475876522.png
 
Julie Christie from Dr Zhivago
Couldn't get enough of her I thought she was beautiful when I was a kid.
She really was next level.
1790580244536.png

1790580139496.png
 
Back
Top