Castaway MMA v2.0

Like, "scheduled to be on YouTube" or is this more of a warning?

Ya know, "they better watch out cuz I got some shit to say?" type of "will be on YouTube."
No, I'm really going to do the sermon in this week's church service at my congregation in Okeechobee.

I worked with the pastor on this. He reviewed and approved my sermon for Biblical, theological correctness. I can't preach stuff that is not Biblical!

But I am going to be the Minister in the sermon for our church this coming weekend.
 
Now what I have to do, is spend the entire day tomorrow reciting my sermon to the point where it becomes memorized.

I can't do that. So, my sermon is going to be half read and half Ad-libbed.
 
Like, "scheduled to be on YouTube" or is this more of a warning?

Ya know, "they better watch out cuz I got some shit to say?" type of "will be on YouTube."
No, I'm really going to do the sermon in this week's church service at my congregation in Okeechobee.

I worked with the pastor on this. He reviewed and approved my sermon for Biblical, theological correctness. I can't preach stuff that is not Biblical!

But I am going to be the Minister in the sermon for our church this coming weekend.
I will link it. I want people to see it! That is part of the ministry.


Neither of these really answered my question...
We have no doubt you're doing a sermon, it will be on YouTube, and we definitely know you want eyeballs on it. Those are not in question here.

Let me ask it another way: is the church going to officially post this and stand behind it, or will this be more of a "posted by cell phone/captured by bystander" situation?
 
Neither of these really answered my question...
We have no doubt you're doing a sermon, it will be on YouTube, and we definitely know you want eyeballs on it. Those are not in question here.

Let me ask it another way: is the church going to officially post this and stand behind it, or will this be more of a "posted by cell phone/captured by bystander" situation?
It's going to be posted on FaceBook by my church, and they post the sermons and regular liturgy every Sunday on Facebook.
 
I'm NOT a pastor, or anything associated with being a pastor.

MY pastor noticed my proclivity for understanding the Word in our setting, and had me teach a few Bible Studies.

I became an Elder in the Church. Mainly because I have some higher educations, compared to others.

Now I am really interested in Theological studies, and maybe I will become a man of the Word someday, but it's not at this point in life.

But I am preaching on Sunday.
 
I'm NOT a pastor, or anything associated with being a pastor.

MY pastor noticed my proclivity for understanding the Word in our setting, and had me teach a few Bible Studies.

I became an Elder in the Church. Mainly because I have some higher educations, compared to others.

Now I am really interested in Theological studies, and maybe I will become a man of the Word someday, but it's not at this point in life.

But I am preaching on Sunday.
So it's like an AA meeting?
 
That's just Joben, I was scared of him when I first met him but hes actually a good dude who would help anyone who needed it
Oh gosh. I'd never experienced such off the charts aggression and chose violence as my response when I first encountered him, but now I kinda get it. Rarely do I laugh so hard as with some of his posts.
 
Was just listening to a little number from the Thriller album, Beat It!
That's the worst song on the album. The big hits always are. 'Lady in my Life', 'PYT' (oof),
Check out Auto American by Blondie. Rapture is on that album as is the very boring 'Heart of Glass'. The rest of the album is incredible.
Prince outright admitted it. Apparently he used to troll the labels by giving them ratings of his album tracks in reverse order and laughing when they agreed. You can hear this on the 'symbol' and 'Sign Of The Times' albums. Crazy thing was though, his 1/2 leg kick was better than most people's rolling thunder.
 
Back
Top