Dana Whites Contender Series

"Taste like strawberry" Yeah right! I don't know where they get their strawberries but it ain't from a farm.

The worst part of a colonoscopy is to drink that HORRIBLE stuff. Plug a tube up my ass anytime but please don't make me drink that fucking thing again.
my understanding is that they can't do it without that cleanse and will wake you up then send you home if there's too much shit still in your intestines. they told me a few people had to be sent home to do it again, the camera can't see anything so it's pointless to even try
 
my understanding is that they can't do it without that cleanse and will wake you up then send you home if there's too much shit still in your intestines. they told me a few people had to be sent home to do it again, the camera can't see anything so it's pointless to even try
Yeah! I even saw one guy turned around because he NEEDED to eat a hamburger the night before. Idiot!
 
giphy.gif
 
Yeah! I even saw one guy turned around because he NEEDED to eat a hamburger the night before. Idiot!
fuckin moron, that's a terrible amount of asswater to chug the night before to fuck it up with a boiga. I feel sorry for the guy that does it but gets turned around bc he's still jammed up. they can't even tell you that until you wake up. I'd be mad AF if they said I gotta drink another gallon of that shit and come back tomorrow, we're fighting
 
fuckin moron, that's a terrible amount of asswater to chug the night before to fuck it up with a boiga. I feel sorry for the guy that does it but gets turned around bc he's still jammed up. they can't even tell you that until you wake up. I'd be mad AF if they said I gotta drink another gallon of that shit and come back tomorrow, we're fighting
Wait! They put you to sleep there? I was fully awake every time, checking the thing live on the monitor.
 
Mama Mir is not happy!

why didn't she just say:
"She is still my boy" and let it go...
Moms just want to ruin your day.
 
Yes anyone I have known have one has been awake for it but sedated
I refused the sedation. I don't know what is so special about me but I feel almost nothing when they do the procedure and you can't drive your car after the procedure after sedation. I think I told that story already but anyway, the nurses and the doctors were really surprised. Apparently, someone refusing the sedation is very rare. One of the nurse (or assistant) said, very loudly, in the waiting room: "MAN, YOU REALLY LIKE TO SUFFER!" You should have seen the faces of people that were around me. All their faces went really white in seconds. ROFL!
 
I refused the sedation. I don't know what is so special about me but I feel almost nothing when they do the procedure and you can't drive your car after the procedure after sedation. I think I told that story already but anyway, the nurses and the doctors were really surprised. Apparently, someone refusing the sedation is very rare. One of the nurse (or assistant) said, very loudly, in the waiting room: "MAN, YOU REALLY LIKE TO SUFFER!" You should have seen the faces of people that were around me. All their faces went really white in seconds. ROFL!
They didn't know you're a hockey player and enjoy pain
 
I refused the sedation. I don't know what is so special about me but I feel almost nothing when they do the procedure and you can't drive your car after the procedure after sedation. I think I told that story already but anyway, the nurses and the doctors were really surprised. Apparently, someone refusing the sedation is very rare. One of the nurse (or assistant) said, very loudly, in the waiting room: "MAN, YOU REALLY LIKE TO SUFFER!" You should have seen the faces of people that were around me. All their faces went really white in seconds. ROFL!
They stated very specifically that someone had to drive me home. Before my appt they asked where my driver was. I said He's in the Lincoln town car where he always is when he drives me around to random appointments.

Bitch I ALWAYS drive myself home after being sodomized, this ain't no different.
 
Back
Top