Dana Whites Contender Series

I don't think he has the style to go far. He was letting dude tee off on him.
i wouldn't say letting him, more like had no idea people can punch back like that...gives me the vibes that he don't spar with mf's who can sit him down like that....

like pit said..after I said....he needs to shore that shit up
 
i wouldn't say letting him, more like had no idea people can punch back like that...gives me the vibes that he don't spar with mf's who can sit him down like that....

like pit said..after I said....he needs to shore that shit up
Well the ufc isn't the place to shore it up at. We also haven't seen how his takedown defense is.
 
Well the ufc isn't the place to shore it up at. We also haven't seen how his takedown defense is.
Don't make me declare him future champ...i have that power
 
Well the ufc isn't the place to shore it up at. We also haven't seen how his takedown defense is.
and word, every fighter who got a contract tonight...is champ fight ready. not lacking in any areas. salient points casey...salient points
 
Just Perez
just for you, i'm black marking him. he's gunna lose 3 inna row, and get sent to invicta
owixwl.gif
 
oh shit....RIP BIG PVSSY


 
for those that know about that #GGGSVU-JDC shite....my crimey is en route biznatches. you been warned.
 
6 contacts gave out awesome

At least 6 contracts Namo Fazil, Paxton and Douglas Rodrigues are clearly short listed as replacement guys in the future and I expect Aly to be invited back next season. The UFC is definitely in a happy sign everyone mood right now
 
At least 6 contracts Namo Fazil, Paxton and Douglas Rodrigues are clearly short listed as replacement guys in the future and I expect Aly to be invited back next season. The UFC is definitely in a happy sign everyone mood right now
Seem to definitely be in a signing mood that’s for sure
 
Well the ufc isn't the place to shore it up at. We also haven't seen how his takedown defense is.
Sadly these days it is, they have so many cards to fill now that the barrier for entry has lowered

I say this as someone who throws punches like a girl and has no flexibility for jitz
 
Sadly these days it is, they have so many cards to fill now that the barrier for entry has lowered

I say this as someone who throws punches like a girl and has no flexibility for jitz
as I understand it.....Dana will sign you, and Trig here will cheer for you....it is known
 
Back
Top