JawboneOfAnAss
Well-known member
My first thought was Trent Dilfer.Trent Miller
My first thought was Trent Dilfer.Trent Miller
Agreed.I think Perez has the most potential.
Omw. Keep it wet for me.Well I am out later everyone
i wouldn't say letting him, more like had no idea people can punch back like that...gives me the vibes that he don't spar with mf's who can sit him down like that....I don't think he has the style to go far. He was letting dude tee off on him.
Well the ufc isn't the place to shore it up at. We also haven't seen how his takedown defense is.i wouldn't say letting him, more like had no idea people can punch back like that...gives me the vibes that he don't spar with mf's who can sit him down like that....
like pit said..after I said....he needs to shore that shit up
Don't make me declare him future champ...i have that powerWell the ufc isn't the place to shore it up at. We also haven't seen how his takedown defense is.
and word, every fighter who got a contract tonight...is champ fight ready. not lacking in any areas. salient points casey...salient pointsWell the ufc isn't the place to shore it up at. We also haven't seen how his takedown defense is.
Just Perezand word, every fighter who got a contract tonight...is champ fight ready. not lacking in any areas. salient points casey...salient points
just for you, i'm black marking him. he's gunna lose 3 inna row, and get sent to invictaJust Perez
WMMA isn't a real thing...it figures you dig fantasy leaguesI'm ALL in on the Bella Mir train.
Future Champion
6 contacts gave out awesome
Seem to definitely be in a signing mood that’s for sureAt least 6 contracts Namo Fazil, Paxton and Douglas Rodrigues are clearly short listed as replacement guys in the future and I expect Aly to be invited back next season. The UFC is definitely in a happy sign everyone mood right now
He's also signed at-least 5 women from TUF, which is great news for Contenders Series because they are focusing on heavier weight classes. We're only getting 2 announced women's fights this season.Seem to definitely be in a signing mood that’s for sure
Sadly these days it is, they have so many cards to fill now that the barrier for entry has loweredWell the ufc isn't the place to shore it up at. We also haven't seen how his takedown defense is.
as I understand it.....Dana will sign you, and Trig here will cheer for you....it is knownSadly these days it is, they have so many cards to fill now that the barrier for entry has lowered
I say this as someone who throws punches like a girl and has no flexibility for jitz