Forum Requests and Suggestions

pulp-fiction-jules.gif


You are severely overestimating my manly building abilities. Tell you what, you show me how to do that, and I'll show you how to fastrope from a Blackhawk.
buy a handful of SDS screws and a 3/8" hex head driver to put in a cordless impact gun. your window will have a solid wood header over it that extends 3" beyond the window opening on both sides. Screw the curtain rod (aka "lag" it, which means to used a lag bolt instead of a screw - the SDS is considered a lag bolt due to it's strength but is one of the few lag bolts that doesn't require you to pre-drill a hole for it) to the wall with the SDS screws. That sumbitch will be strong AF, your entire family can do chin ups on it all at the same time.

Basically, swap out the included fasteners (screws) that come with the curtain rod HW for the SDS screws, that's all. You can buy SDS screws individually at any HW store.
 
?? Trending content ??

I don't know how everyone else feels about this section, but it's kind of redundant no? The trending threads naturally bump to the top of the forum. Plus the lightning ⚡ bolt also points to the latest content.

On my Chromebook it's off to the side as part of a bigger page. (so not really an issue)

On my mobile it's tacked onto the bottom of the forum. So it's like one big long hella forum, it's annoying. (probably more annoying to me after spending so much time on the old forum without it) I would vote to TRIM it off the forums.

Screenshot-20260507-210538.png
I tend to agree. Anyone want to keep this feature? I'll remove it tomorrow if no one objects.
 
?? Trending content ??

I don't know how everyone else feels about this section, but it's kind of redundant no? The trending threads naturally bump to the top of the forum. Plus the lightning ⚡ bolt also points to the latest content.

On my Chromebook it's off to the side as part of a bigger page. (so not really an issue)

On my mobile it's tacked onto the bottom of the forum. So it's like one big long hella forum, it's annoying. (probably more annoying to me after spending so much time on the old forum without it) I would vote to TRIM it off the forums.

Screenshot-20260507-210538.png
I tend to agree. Anyone want to keep this feature? I'll remove it tomorrow if no one objects.

This feature is the only thing that keeps me active.
 
idk what half these features are or what they do.

so I just ignore them.

I ignored the bell for years and still do.

fuck you bell. don't tell me where to go. I'll go where I wanna go
 
Last attempt

Can the featured content be removed from when pressing the lightning bolt?

We need a gay (flag) emoji
 
Back
Top