The train is still here! As it should be!Ok! I removed 5-6 of them, including the train
The train is still here! As it should be!Ok! I removed 5-6 of them, including the train
Makes sense, its a smaller space so they need to fit somehow. It's the emoji equivalent of wrap text in an excel sheetI only have 1 row on my pc
buy a handful of SDS screws and a 3/8" hex head driver to put in a cordless impact gun. your window will have a solid wood header over it that extends 3" beyond the window opening on both sides. Screw the curtain rod (aka "lag" it, which means to used a lag bolt instead of a screw - the SDS is considered a lag bolt due to it's strength but is one of the few lag bolts that doesn't require you to pre-drill a hole for it) to the wall with the SDS screws. That sumbitch will be strong AF, your entire family can do chin ups on it all at the same time.![]()
You are severely overestimating my manly building abilities. Tell you what, you show me how to do that, and I'll show you how to fastrope from a Blackhawk.
I tend to agree. Anyone want to keep this feature? I'll remove it tomorrow if no one objects.?? Trending content ??
I don't know how everyone else feels about this section, but it's kind of redundant no? The trending threads naturally bump to the top of the forum. Plus the lightningbolt also points to the latest content.
On my Chromebook it's off to the side as part of a bigger page. (so not really an issue)
On my mobile it's tacked onto the bottom of the forum. So it's like one big long hella forum, it's annoying. (probably more annoying to me after spending so much time on the old forum without it) I would vote to TRIM it off the forums.
![]()
?? Trending content ??
I don't know how everyone else feels about this section, but it's kind of redundant no? The trending threads naturally bump to the top of the forum. Plus the lightningbolt also points to the latest content.
On my Chromebook it's off to the side as part of a bigger page. (so not really an issue)
On my mobile it's tacked onto the bottom of the forum. So it's like one big long hella forum, it's annoying. (probably more annoying to me after spending so much time on the old forum without it) I would vote to TRIM it off the forums.
![]()
I tend to agree. Anyone want to keep this feature? I'll remove it tomorrow if no one objects.
No, and it makes the home page clutteredI tend to agree. Anyone want to keep this feature? I'll remove it tomorrow if no one objects.
Yes, it's the only thing that keeps me active.
It's been annoying me, too.No, and it makes the home page cluttered
No, and it makes the home page cluttered
It's been annoying me, too.
Much better
Can it be removed from when pressing the lightning bolt?It's been annoying me, too.
I just added to your bell countidk what half these features are or what they do.
so I just ignore them.
I ignored the bell for years and still do.
fuck you bell. don't tell me where to go. I'll go where I wanna go
I just added to your bell count
One more! Actually, there will be two more after I click the train emoji for this post.
One more! Actually, there will be two more after I click the train emoji for this post.
lightning bolt?Last attempt
Can the featured content be removed from when pressing the lightning bolt?
We need a gay (flag) emoji
On mobilelightning bolt?
Last attempt
Can the featured content be removed from when pressing the lightning bolt?
We need a gay (flag) emoji
I'll go take a lookLast attempt
Can the featured content be removed from when pressing the lightning bolt?
We need a gay (flag) emoji