mrducks
Blue Wing
Definitely skews the statistics.Black on black crime is scourge upon this nation
Definitely skews the statistics.Black on black crime is scourge upon this nation
Black on black crime is scourge upon this nation
this one got ugly, a whole draftkings ship just hit the ocean floor.Hey bruh, I just called it as I saw it. I can’t help if bitches be getting in their feelings
Sidelines? If I remember correctly, you were elected league president in our spatthis one got ugly, a whole draftkings ship just hit the ocean floor.
glad I stayed on the sidelines
Canadians be like that. Those people are very fragile.Hey bruh, I just called it as I saw it. I can’t help if bitches be getting in their feelings
stolen election and you know it skullySidelines? If I remember correctly, you were elected league president in our spat
Canadian? That explains a lotCanadians be like that. Those people are very fragile.
Canadian? That explains a lot![]()
Dat ass, thoI can run the league, I have AI training. @Trig can't do what I do. Just give me the credentials and I'll take it from there.
It's mid-season. It's been a grind, it's time for the All Star break.
Who will be crowned this season's All Star and walk away with the hardware to prove it?
![]()
We've reached the CORE.I can run the league, I have AI training. @Trig can't do what I do. Just give me the credentials and I'll take it from there.
It's mid-season. It's been a grind, it's time for the All Star break.
Who will be crowned this season's All Star and walk away with the hardware to prove it?
![]()
If I took this one over there would be no free points. Socialism sucks ass@Trig here’s another league for you to run
In my defence I was only joking but then the train went off the railsIf I took this one over there would be no free points. Socialism sucks ass
I'd be on it but am about to start prep'n for theIf I took this one over there would be no free points. Socialism sucks ass