GENESIS: ALL STARS H2H - 2 / Coming October 2026

Black on black crime is scourge upon this nation
giphy-downsized.gif
 
I can run the league, I have AI training. @Trig can't do what I do. Just give me the credentials and I'll take it from there.

It's mid-season. It's been a grind, it's time for the All Star break.

Who will be crowned this season's All Star and walk away with the hardware to prove it?
b28q8g.jpg
 
I can run the league, I have AI training. @Trig can't do what I do. Just give me the credentials and I'll take it from there.

It's mid-season. It's been a grind, it's time for the All Star break.

Who will be crowned this season's All Star and walk away with the hardware to prove it?
b28q8g.jpg
Dat ass, tho
 
I can run the league, I have AI training. @Trig can't do what I do. Just give me the credentials and I'll take it from there.

It's mid-season. It's been a grind, it's time for the All Star break.

Who will be crowned this season's All Star and walk away with the hardware to prove it?
b28q8g.jpg
We've reached the CORE.😳
 
  • Wow
Reactions: ABB
Back
Top