GENESIS Report: League News, Results, Standings, Scheduling 🔥

bro I just got sent to the store to pick up feminine products for my wife and daughter, frfr. try standing in front of THAT wall of options. wings, wingless, pearls, silicone grip (what the fucking fuck man), cups, disks (fucking disks????)...

I found the most feminine target employee I could find (there were a lot to choose from) and made they stand in the aisle and watch this vid with me so I could decide and they could get some education.

Cups or reusable pants or pads these days, much cheaper and better for the environment
 
wait.. i am supposed to throw my pants away after wearing them?
.. i always turned them inside out the second month i wore them and then put them in the washing machine after 3 more months
About jeans:

How Often to Wash
    • General rule: Wash your jeans after every 5 to 10 wears.
    • Spot clean: Use a damp cloth or toothbrush with mild soap for small stains.
 
Yeah! Hmmmm! Can we change the subject now please?

Yes!

"The forges are hot and the alloys are something. The Mercs are having sexual relations with schizophrenic homeless people. Megalodons never never existed. The Can Openers get about halfway through before they go off track and you have to resort to a steak knife. The Four Horsemen live to prove Mr. Hands was an outlier. Salt & Peppa proves that a little seasoning goes down the drain. The Castaways give homosexuality a hero."
 
Back
Top