Eranys Regulator Staff member Yesterday at 1:18 PM #721 ABB said: well if this fell apart then I guess I'll dive into top lock, dog fight, or any of the other predetermined games in this shithole country Click to expand... Rico will be so pleased
ABB said: well if this fell apart then I guess I'll dive into top lock, dog fight, or any of the other predetermined games in this shithole country Click to expand... Rico will be so pleased
ABB Mega Ultra Ultimate Magnificent Chief Moderator Yesterday at 1:19 PM #722 Eranys said: Rico will be so pleased Click to expand... I don't really care. All I ask is that he doesn't talk to me.
Eranys said: Rico will be so pleased Click to expand... I don't really care. All I ask is that he doesn't talk to me.
Eranys Regulator Staff member Yesterday at 1:23 PM #723 ABB said: I don't really care. All I ask is that he doesn't talk to me. Click to expand... Tall order.
ABB said: I don't really care. All I ask is that he doesn't talk to me. Click to expand... Tall order.