Riz Farmer
LWL with victim mentality
Conversation here still ultra high level I see.I haven't even told you the skewp yet, moron.
Quit being a moron, moron.
You're so jealous you can't contain it.
Conversation here still ultra high level I see.I haven't even told you the skewp yet, moron.
Quit being a moron, moron.
You're so jealous you can't contain it.
Didn't you have a fake post to write about how things happen in ching chong land?Conversation here still ultra high level I see.
How are things on the REZ, beeeyatch?Didn't you have a fake post to write about how things happen in ching chong land?
Keep praying about it, JP.How are things on the REZ, beeeyatch?
Probably. I've no idea what my alts do whilst I'm asleep.Didn't you have a fake post to write about how things happen in ching chong land?
Still good.. I can't see a time when they won't be. In that case I'd off myself. I don't have the pills in stock but should get them.How are things on the REZ, beeeyatch?
Like I careNow he's definitely not gonna tell you
CasualLike I care
You live on an Indian Reservation?Still good.. I can't see a time when they won't be. In that case I'd off myself. I don't have the pills in stock but should get them.
In JapanYou live on an Indian Reservation?
Like I would tell Liddell: Not enough banjo!
Like I would tell Liddell: Not enough banjo!
Why do you even hang around here? You are wayyyy more like the commenters at Mania. You hate the UFC, you constantly rant about Trump, and you argue like a woman on her period.Conversation here still ultra high level I see.
Don't spook off my buddy Riz. He and I are both doctors, lawyers, theologians, politicians, experts at interpreting ancient Latin textual writings, chefs and restaurateurs, and we both publish rap music (even though we know nothing about hip-hop or rap).Why do you even hang around here? You are wayyyy more like the commenters at Mania. You hate the UFC, you constantly rant about Trump , and you argue like woman on her period.
Go away. Go find your people. Cory will take you back.
Don't tell me what to do. You handle yourself, I'll handle myself.Don't spook off my buddy Riz.
Don't spook off my buddy Riz. He and I are both doctors, lawyers, theologians, politicians, flaming homosexuals, experts at interpreting ancient Latin textual writings, chefs and restaurateurs, and we both publish rap music (even though we know nothing about hip-hop or rap).