IOB WORLDWIDE
Sauces, Rubs, Glazes, Snacks, & More!
Cheap shoulder from Mags
I'm gonna work for a couple of hours then with bkfc from last night.Cheap shoulder from Mags
It switch right over for meHad to switch over those fuckers said it would come on after the ufc card
Yep. Like, MVP can be a bit of a dork, but he doesn't give off 'overcompensating being crazy cause I am actually a weirdo in another way' like Silva here.The he will be in jail within 10 years for some weird shit vibe? That's what I got
Both should throw more kicksMagsayo looks quick
Foot stomps should be back in style. Wrestling pummel, then stomp the foot like it's a cockroach.Both should throw more kicks
In boxing? I'm in.Foot stomps should be back in style. Wrestling pummel, then stomp the foot like it's a cockroach.
Nope, the KING of old school foot stomps was Miguel Torres. He was one of the fighters who first got me interested in MMA. Loved that guy's stylie and aura...In boxing? I'm in.
Ironic that Kamaru Usman is the king of foot stomps. His bunions are horrific. He was to weaponize them.
Indeed, I meant to write 'modern day king'. There was also Marco Ruas who was UFC 7 champ and way ahead of the curve. People credit Frank Shamrock with modernization of the MMA prototype but Ruas was already doiing it earlier. Frank was indeed incredible though. Learned on the job in Japan despite his step bro's insane burning homo-erotic jealousy.Nope, the KING of old school foot stomps was Miguel Torres. He was one of the fighters who first got me interested in MMA. Loved that guy's stylie and aura...
I watched the early Ultimate Fighting as a carnival show. But the later guys got me really interested.
LOL. The homo-erotic stuff stemmed from the early crossover from Japanese professional wrestling into real fighting in Pride.Indeed, I meant to write 'modern day king'. There was also Marco Ruas who was UFC 7 champ and way ahead of the curve. People credit Frank Shamrock with modernization of the MMA prototype but Ruas was already doiing it earlier. Frank was indeed incredible though. Learned on the job in Japan despite his step bro's insane burning homo-erotic jealousy.
It crossed over in Pancrase when Ken and the boys demanded to fight for real. Later came RINGS where Fedor and Arona excelled. Arguable that Arona deserved the decision in their fight. Later PRIDE and the Yakuza took over and Pancrase was pushed aside. K-1 tried to rival them and Sakakibara apparently threatened gang land revenge. The gov't then banned PRIDE and when RIZIN became massive they banned them again after Sakakibara paid off the prosecutors in his Yakuza non-trial. Now they thrive on PPV and the live audiences are massive.LOL. The homo-erotic stuff stemmed from the early crossover from Japanese professional wrestling into real fighting in Pride.
There was a theatrical element to the fighting, but it also became serious. I can't believe Sakuraba was as successful as he was. Dude was talented and challenged all of the Gracie trained Brazilian JiuJitZu guys. With just a professional wrestling background.
I also think of the catch-wrestlers, and in particular the baby-faced guy--Josh Barnett. HIs style could hold up to the Gracie JiuJitsu fighters, and it was just a subset of dirty wrestling. Heck, real submission wrestling is just American Highschool wrestling with illegal holds and moves that are now legal to do. Just ask Joben. Real wrestling is very dangerous without the highschool and college ruleset applied.
Shoot boxing is the other term I was trying to think of. Thanks.Japanese pro wrestling is very misunderstood. Those guys can also fight for real. They get there through martial arts and if they don't there is still a gym fighting culture. Was watching shoot boxing last week and a 38 year old pro wrestler wrecked a pro shoot-boxer for real. They can really fight
There really is some good talent out there to watch. The promotion is what is currently screwing up boxing's popularity. It's just not really a mainstream sport like it used to be. There's no Mike Tyson to grip the attention of the entire world anymore. Good fighters exist, but do you think maybe MMA has shackled the boxing attention some?Been a few years since I've watched boxing. I'll have a few and give it a shot.
I edited to give some history. If you're interested give it a read. Some of it regarding the Yakuza is speculation but very reasonable speculationShoot boxing is the other term I was trying to think of. Thanks.
Absolutely. Watching boxing is like dating a rugby player with a nice personality after you got used to a bitch who plays tennis.There really is some good talent out there to watch. The promotion is what is currently screwing up boxing's popularity. It's just not really a mainstream sport like it used to be. There's no Mike Tyson to grip the attention of the entire world anymore. Good fighters exist, but do you think maybe MMA has shackled the boxing attention some?