Policing

Hate them both (can only eat cheese if it's melted), same for eggs, get them TF away from me

Look, I'm the wrong guy to ask about food lol

Unless cheese and mayo is codename for something else I'm not aware of


@ABB never thought we would fine another, but here we are. One of us one of us one of us!
 
I can't find where it was posted but rare to see guys spraying 1200 rounds at cops and such like they're nothing

 
  • Like
Reactions: ABB
Don't know if this is the best thread for this but whatever

let's see who can guess when was the last time someone was executed by guillotine?
 
Hate them both (can only eat cheese if it's melted), same for eggs, get them TF away from me

Look, I'm the wrong guy to ask about food lol

Unless cheese and mayo is codename for something else I'm not aware of
at a boy Marty. @Eranys is wrong
 
Don't know if this is the best thread for this but whatever

let's see who can guess when was the last time someone was executed by guillotine?
I'm a man of the people and y'all have been begging me for the answer so.. 1977

 
You know, before these bodycam videos I didn't (and Imagine most people don't) realize just how much STUPID shit cops have to deal with. But this, this gotta take the cake for stupid shit. The perfect excuse to call into work and now she's gonna be days late.

 
Back
Top