Hate them both (can only eat cheese if it's melted), same for eggs, get them TF away from me
Look, I'm the wrong guy to ask about food lol
Unless cheese and mayo is codename for something else I'm not aware of
Unfortunately you're still alone in the "what's oatmeal / granola" club...
gun threadI can't find where it was posted but rare to see guys spraying 1200 rounds at cops and such like they're nothing
I'm a man of the people and y'all have been begging me for the answer so.. 1977Don't know if this is the best thread for this but whatever
let's see who can guess when was the last time someone was executed by guillotine?
Didn't mean to sound like an asshole5 stars on GTA
Huh?????Didn't mean to sound like an asshole
The cop was killed so "5 stars on GTA" may sound tone deafHuh?????
I'm tempted to ban you for being so soft hearted. It was funny, dammit!The cop was killed so "5 stars on GTA" may sound tone deaf
holy shit, that opening!!!!!!!5 stars on GTA
"The crash footage at the beginning is unrelated; the conversation shows the officer admitting to braking in front of the truck but no collision occurred."