Racial Thread

@LoneCowboy on a serious note Mr W struggles to hear what I'm saying in loud places like busy restaurants, hes not deaf its just a processing issue. He recently bought some loop earbud things to try and they have made a difference - worth a try for busy places
 
Ok! I don't want to EVER see the term "chimp" associated to black people again, be it directly or via a link. Am I making myself fucking clear enough for you?
Was that me again not reading the full description?
If it was i offer my apologies I am not a fan of the "chimp out" craze thats hitting the web.
 
@LoneCowboy on a serious note Mr W struggles to hear what I'm saying in loud places like busy restaurants, hes not deaf its just a processing issue. He recently bought some loop earbud things to try and they have made a difference - worth a try for busy places
what????????
stop mumbling!!!!!!!
speak up!!!!!1
enunciate!
PROJECT
from the diaphram, not the top of your lungs.

These are the conversations I have with my wife.

It's even better when someone else is in the room and says "what? (to her) I can't hear you"
SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's not me. speak up woman!

seriously you can tell who didn't take drama classes in high school.
 
what????????
stop mumbling!!!!!!!
speak up!!!!!1
enunciate!
PROJECT
from the diaphram, not the top of your lungs.

These are the conversations I have with my wife.

It's even better when someone else is in the room and says "what? (to her) I can't hear you"
SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's not me. speak up woman!

seriously you can tell who didn't take drama classes in high school.
giphy.gif
 
Was that me again not reading the full description?
If it was i offer my apologies I am not a fan of the "chimp out" craze thats hitting the web.
Nah! Nobody needs to apologize. The post was directed to everybody. There's a fine line we don't want to cross. Nobody got a warning, nobody got a ban.
 
Nah! Nobody needs to apologize. The post was directed to everybody. There's a fine line we don't want to cross. Nobody got a warning, nobody got a ban.
Ok. I think we need a list of OK racial things to say.
I'll start, and you can say yes or no.
Jumping bean?
Penny Pincher?
Yellow devil?
Rice eater?
Subsaharan?
Watermelon felon?
Dirty Sanchez?
Cracker?
Honkey?
Whitey?
Ninjas? (for both asians and black folk)

Bear in mind i am a POC.
 
Ok. I think we need a list of OK racial things to say.
I'll start, and you can say yes or no.
Jumping bean?
Penny Pincher?
Yellow devil?
Rice eater?
Subsaharan?
Watermelon felon?
Dirty Sanchez?
Cracker?
Honkey?
Whitey?
Ninjas? (for both asians and black folk)

Bear in mind i am a POC.
Others may disagree, but my position is that anything is fine until someone gets offended. A lot of that stuff gets thrown around in a joking way, and I personally have no problem with it. I'd hate for this to become a place where people need to watch their language in fear of getting banned. All of us are adults here. Well, mostly....
 
Others may disagree, but my position is that anything is fine until someone gets offended. A lot of that stuff gets thrown around in a joking way, and I personally have no problem with it. I'd hate for this to become a place where people need to watch their language in fear of getting banned. All of us are adults here. Well, mostly....

All I know is that I genuinely hate white people.
 
Others may disagree, but my position is that anything is fine until someone gets offended. A lot of that stuff gets thrown around in a joking way, and I personally have no problem with it. I'd hate for this to become a place where people need to watch their language in fear of getting banned. All of us are adults here. Well, mostly....
This chink has a point
 
Back
Top