I still do 3 of those things
Did you hide this comment on this thread as an easter egg?Scores in.
Shit, lol.Did you hide this comment on this thread as an easter egg?
See - there's unity at the judging table. On the contestant side it's all kneecapping and hamstringing.Shit, lol.
Oh the judges are having debates behind the scenes but its currently about the merits of NirvanaSee - there's unity at the judging table. On the contestant side it's all kneecapping and hamstringing.
totally fair. I hope to see points deducted for no mention of KurtOh the judges are having debates behind the scenes but its currently about the merits of Nirvana
Doesn't she have grandparents with all that stuff
Doesn't she have grandparents with all that stuff
Except for rolodex, wtf is rolodex
I googled and still have no idea
I see, I was only born in 1990![]()
Like a contact list (usually for sales people) of numbers and addresses and such, lots of people stapled business cards to them.
I haven't seen one in ages
by the 90's they were pretty much gone
really more of a 70's thing.
Like a personal card catalog of contacts.
Many offices still keep one in case of power failure.![]()
Like a contact list (usually for sales people) of numbers and addresses and such, lots of people stapled business cards to them.
I haven't seen one in ages
by the 90's they were pretty much gone
really more of a 70's thing.
Like a personal card catalog of contacts.
Maybe in third world countries like yoursMany offices still keep one in case of power failure.
Yeah.Maybe in third world countries like yours
Reservation, show some respect.Maybe in third world countries like yours