Tell Me You're Gen X, Without Telling Me You're Gen X

Same thing.

Trust me.
So, honest question. I've driven through a couple of reservations in Florida, mainly due to casinos. I don't remember them looking too bad. Do different reservations look different like rich neighborhoods and poor neighborhoods, or are they all kind of bad?
I know how dumb I sound.
 
So, honest question. I've driven through a couple of reservations in Florida, mainly due to casinos. I don't remember them looking too bad. Do different reservations look different like rich neighborhoods and poor neighborhoods, or are they all kind of bad?
I know how dumb I sound.
check the crime stat's (FBI page)
some of the most dangerous areas in america are in the middle of nowhere (SD, AZ, NM) and you think WTH?
then you cross it with the reservation borders and it all comes into focus.

alcohol, meth, violent crime, drunk driving, lack of concern for anything.

As bad as ghetto's.
 
I see, I was only born in 1990
it was a deck of hand written contact #s on cards that was configured in a circular fashion so you could roll the dial on the side and manually scroll through them by alphabetical order.
image-asset.gif
 
rhino I gotta ask, been thinking about this as I get older and you're advice is bicycles in fish tanks:

is it ok to smash if you're still envisioning the them of 35-40 years ago? bc - you have those goggles, full body fuckin goggles too. AND you saw bush, real bush like back in the day. Is the hesitation, or even fear to bring it up at the LYONS crab feed, bc you're worried what others will think? bc that shouldn't matter, you see what you see and they ain't got the goggles.

so...

would.
 
rhino I gotta ask, been thinking about this as I get older and you're advice is bicycles in fish tanks:

is it ok to smash if you're still envisioning the them of 35-40 years ago? bc - you have those goggles, full body fuckin goggles too. AND you saw bush, real bush like back in the day. Is the hesitation, or even fear to bring it up at the LYONS crab feed, bc you're worried what others will think? bc that shouldn't matter, you see what you see and they ain't got the goggles.

so...

would.
I've seen people with older celebrities who've had work done but were 9.5s back in the day and are 5s now. Nostalgia Goggles are amazing.
 
  • Love
Reactions: ABB
Back
Top