great example of cut & sxratchin' & superb blending of the Beatz...
Well.....it IS Magic Mikegreat example of cut & sxratchin' & superb blending of the Beatz...
I know... duh, right?Well.....it IS Magic Mike![]()
Beastie Boys – Brass Monkey (Instrumental)Can't be drinkin'
Cause it's a work night...
Wookey Wookey Wookey
DROP DROP
But I be a drinkin' those weed drinks
Kronik YO!
Wookey Wookey Wookey
DROP DROP
30 EmmGees is enough for a honkey.
Wookey Wookey Wookey
DROP DROP
Loving this life in 'Chobee YO!!
I was there for it MAN!Beastie Boys – Brass Monkey (Instrumental)
now do it over this... and I expect more bars (not the ones you'te used to)
Brass Monkey (Vocal)
Recipe:
50/50 Malt Liquor (Olde English) & OJ (Tropicana)
that should get you in the spirit(s)
just realized the Ghostface Audio & Video are not available in the USA! So I edited the audio version in this reply if you wish to view/listen...BOB JAMES SAMPLES
Bob James – "Take Me To The Mardi Gras" - 'Two' (1975)
Run-DMC – "Peter Piper" - 'Raising Hell' (1986)
this was the first rap song that made me decide that I'm done listening to thrash metal on Seton Halls Pirate Radio
Ghostface Killah – "Daytona 5000" - 'Ironman' (1996)
The Video
unavailable in the US! Sorry... and it was a good one!
and at this point in life.... I became heavily influenced by East Coast Rap!