bconcrete
VolksFAGGIN
And y'all STILL fuck it up so badly?!?We do have one
And y'all STILL fuck it up so badly?!?We do have one
In your opinionAnd y'all STILL fuck it up so badly?!?
when the dr asked for a semen sample he farted in the cup...
Jesus Christ, maybe chill out a little lol. There have been plenty of categories in previous games where there is an automatic 5 points deducted for this or that. That's all I was asking.View attachment 1040
Serious question. As a judge if you're not taking points for a failure in one of the requirements then what is it you are deducting points for? Come on good cat it's obviously not just a best fight category for f***** sake.
DW asked for a best fight between the two least recognizable. Fighters. Why do you need clarity on what to deduct points for?
You mean the one who asked an open question to the room and was engaged in a perfectly civil conversation until Motives opened hisQuit trying to influence the judges.
They need to cut his Adderall dosage, or up his other meds. Not sure which.Jesus Christ, maybe chill out a little lol. There have been plenty of categories in previous games where there is an automatic 5 points deducted for this or that. That's all I was asking.
Go eat something and take a nap.
You've got a lot of opinions for someone without the time to compete....
No s*** Sherlock. But that's alwaysJesus Christ, maybe chill out a little lol. There have been plenty of categories in previous games where there is an automatic 5 points deducted for this or that. That's all I was asking.
I spend 75% of my time driving to clients and having meetings. I have a very large amount of time in my car and lots of time to kill between meetings sometimes. There's only so many books and podcasts I can listen to.For someone who was going to be SO busy with a new kid and work, you find a lot of time to fuck around on here with silly games...
Haha.. did you see bdiscrete immediately attempt to get a judging gig after be to busy to completeFor someone who was going to be SO busy with a new kid and work, you find a lot of time to fuck around on here with silly games...
Thats not a bad thingAll woman do…
#healthyThats not a bad thing
I recognise at least 3So.... I've missed out on the last 10 pages or so here, but just sayin, if I recognize one of the fighters... immediate 9 point deduction.
On brandSo.... I've missed out on the last 10 pages or so here, but just sayin, if I recognize one of the fighters... immediate 9 point deduction.
I recognise at least 3